- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Axial Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Jiangsu Axial Fan:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
If the rotary fan fails, please check it carefully and determine the cause of the failure before repairing. The parts that need to be replaced are purchased according to the original fan accessory model.
1.Dismantling methods of rotary fan host
a. Remove the belt cover and belt.
b. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the fan cover.
c. Screw in the two threaded holes in the end cover and remove the end cover.
d. Remove the V-belt from the shaft.
e. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the V-belt pulley and remove the end cover. Note: When disassembling the main unit, be careful not to hurt the parts, and the removed parts should be placed carefully.
2. Repair of the rotary fan host
After disassembling the main unit, use fine sandpaper or whetstone to polish the places where the rotor, cylinder block, end cover, blades, rings and other parts are ground or rusted. Fujian axial flow fan, carefully clean with cleaning oil (be careful not to damage the parts ), Dry and reassemble. Initial burnout, mixed debris, moisture and other failures can be repaired by the above methods. When the bearings, oil seals, etc. are damaged, they need to be replaced. Be sure to replace the O-ring.
3.Assembling methods of rotary fan host
a. Place the end cap with the shaft hole on the assembly table.
b. Put the side of the pulley of the rotor shaft down on the end cover.
c. Install the spring pin into the rotor shaft.
d. Install the blade into the rotor slot.
e. Put on the cylinder block (note that the position of the air outlet is on the side of the rotor near the hole in the cylinder block).
f. Insert the branch ring.
g. Install the bearing.
h. Install the O-ring.
i. Install the other end cover and fix the bolt.
j. Turn the cylinder block over and take off the end cap on the side of the pulley.
k. Put the branch ring.
l Install the bearing and O-ring. m. Install oil seal on the end cap.
n. Install the end cover, place the positioning pins, and tighten all the bolts.
o, stand up the host, put the positioning pin on the other side cover, Hubei axial fan, tighten all bolts.
p. Pour a small amount of lubricating oil into the air inlet to fix the pulley on the rotating shaft. While turning the pulley by hand, lightly tap the end cover rib with a wooden or rubber hammer to allow the rotor shaft to move flexibly.
Fan management method
Fan noise reduction In addition to the air outlet noise considerations, according to the site conditions, the body noise of the fan and the solid-borne sound transmission of the oscillation should also be paid attention to.
Because the axial flow fan announces a lot of noise during operation, and the fan noise also progresses with the increase in air volume and pressure. Generally, there are several ways to deal with fan noise questions:
1) The noise of the casing and the motor can be treated by installing a sound insulation cover. The fan is placed in an independent fan sound insulation room, and the sound absorption and sound insulation processing is performed in the fan room.
2) The muffler is installed outside the fan exhaust port, and the built-in muffler inserts reduce the noise when passing through the muffler with special structure. The muffler is a useful way to lower the aerodynamic equipment's intake and exhaust radiation or to transfer noise along the pipe.
3) Silent shutters should be used as far as possible on the ground floor shutters.
4) The fan is suspended by a damper spring hanger damper.
Make targeted planning based on factors such as sound source objects, noise characteristics, noise reduction requirements, process conditions, and device orientation to ensure that outstanding noise reduction and noise reduction are achieved.
Fan selection is a very technical task, and there are many specific selection methods, such as: selection by dimensionless characteristic curve, selection by logarithmic coordinate curve, selection by dimensional characteristic curve or performance table, Selection of variants, selection by resistance of pipe network, etc. At present, there are still selections through the Web selection system and the use of special selection software. The methods are numerous and complex, and some methods require certain expertise.
For general business personnel, it is sufficient to be familiar with and master the two methods of dimensioning table selection and fan selection software. These two methods are simple and easy to operate. When selecting a fan, first of all, according to the two basic parameters of the required fan volume and full pressure, the axial flow fan can be determined by the fan's dimensioned performance table (each fan product manual has relevant data) to determine the fan model and At this time, more than one product may meet the requirements; at this time, the type, model and structural material of the fan are selected in accordance with the fan application, process requirements, and application occasions to meet the required working conditions, and strive to make the fan rated The flow and rated pressure should be as close as possible to the flow and pressure required by the process, so that the operating condition point of the fan when it is running is close to the effective area of the fan characteristics.
Zhejiang Axial Fan-Axial Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Zhejiang Axial Fan-Axial Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. is a new upgrade launched by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) this year, the above pictures are for reference only, please call this page or contact on the picture Phone, contact person: Mr. Mao.
- Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Guizhou Fan
- Zhejiang Roots Fan-Roots Fan-Jin Blower Group
- Jet Fan-Guangdong Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Axial fan-jin blower limited liability company-jiangsu axial fan
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Photo) -Jiangxi Centrifugal Fan-Centrifugal Fan
- Blower manufacturer-jin blower group company
- Tianjin Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. (online consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Group
- Tunnel fan manufacturer-jin blower (online consultation)