- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Previous: Guangdong Fan, Tianjin Jin Blower Group, Fan Factory
- Next: No more
Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (picture)-Which is the best jet fan-Sichuan jet fan:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Influencing factors and selection of jet fan thrust
Longitudinal distance between each group of fans
If there is a sufficient distance between each group of fans in the tunnel, the jet fan manufacturers will have a sufficient gradual deceleration of the jet airflow. If the jet airflow is not completely decelerated, it will affect the working performance of the next-level fan. In general, the longitudinal distance between each group of fans is taken as 10 times or more than the hydraulic equivalent diameter of the cross section of the tunnel. One tenth of the air dynamic pressure (Pa) of the fan can also be taken as the longitudinal distance (m) of the fan. The center distance between the fans in the same group shall be at least twice the diameter of the fan. The arrangement of the jet fans in the tunnel does not necessarily have the same spacing. As long as there is sufficient longitudinal spacing between the fans, the fans can be arranged as close to the tunnel opening as possible; if the axial installation position of the fans allows a certain tilt, the fans The longitudinal distance between them can be reduced, which can increase the installation factor.
Tunnel fans are losing widespread use in tunnels due to their stable functions and the sale of jet fans. The assembly of the tunnel jet fan plays a major role, especially its shell, which requires anticorrosion and moisture to cover the cargo.
The cover of the device must open the drain hole. The fan casing is processed into rivet transcribed steel with a thickness of 6mm or more, so as to achieve continuous improvement and connection with the flange.
All steel components, such as tunnel jet fan units and fan cranes, must be treated with continuous hot-dip galvanizing or other equivalent processes. The thickness of the zinc layer is not less than 65 microns.
The field equipment and the remaining assembly units should be free of mobile cranes, suitable for the color conditions of the equipment, and equipped with overvoltage protection devices, land protection devices and lightning protection devices. In view of this, when installing the shell of a tunnel jet fan, the shell must be protected to ensure details.
SDS Jet Fan / Tunnel Fan
Jet fans are mainly used in longitudinal ventilation systems for highway and railway tunnels. Fans are generally suspended from the top or sides of the tunnel, do not occupy a traffic area, and do not need to build additional air ducts. The earth construction price is low and the jet fan price is a very economical way of ventilation.
When the fan is working, it can produce higher thrust from a given energy. At this time, part of the total air flow flowing through the tunnel is sucked in by the fan. After the Sichuan jet fan and the impeller do work, they are ejected from the outlet at high speed. Based on the principle of impulse transmission, high-speed airflow will transfer energy to the air in the tunnel, pushing the air in the tunnel forward together. When the flow velocity decays to a certain value, the next group of fans continue to work. In this way, fresh air is sucked in from the entrance end of the tunnel and polluted air is eliminated from the exit end.
Our SDS jet fan has the following characteristics:
1. Wide range of performance and greater choice.
2. Low energy consumption and high thrust.
3. The specially designed muffler effectively controls the fan noise.
4. Balanced impeller makes the fan run smoothly.
5. The motor for the special fan enables the fan to run reliably for a long time and the running time exceeds 20,000 hours.
Sichuan Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Corporation-Jiang Blower Group Sales is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) provides customers with "fan blower centrifugal fans" and other businesses. The company has brands such as "Jin Blower". Focusing on fans, exhaust equipment and other industries, it has a high reputation in Tianjin and Tianjin. Welcome to inquire, contact person: Mr. Mao.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (picture) -Which is a good jet fan-Sichuan jet fan
- Jiangsu jet fan-jin blower (recommended business) -jet fan manufacturers
- Shaanxi Jet Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Jet Fan Price
- Jet fan offer-Beijing jet fan-Jin Blower Group
- Hebei jet fan-tunnel jet fan-jin blower group company
- Tianjin Jet Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (picture) -jet fan manufacturer-Zhejiang jet fan
- Blower manufacturer-jin blower group
- Tianjin Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.