- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Guizhou Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Fan Manufacturer:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
After the centrifugal fan is assembled, it needs to be spray-painted, mainly to improve its cleanliness and improve its anticorrosive performance. Therefore, once the painting effect is not good, it will cause certain effects on the fan, such as shortening its service life, easy to be corroded, and speeding up the damage of various parts. Therefore, when spray painting, special attention must be paid to avoid poor paint quality.
1. Before spraying the centrifugal fan, it must be handled in place, which specifically involves degreasing and decontamination. At the same time, it is necessary to confirm that the welding and the surface of the parts are smooth. No appearance defects are allowed. Good surface packaging.
2. Of course, the cleanliness of the environment is also important for the paint quality of the fan. Therefore, the dust and surrounding objects must be cleaned up; the pressure of the air pump should be adjusted to not less than 4MPa, environmental protection ventilator, and the spraying device and objects should not exceed 30cm.
3. The paint used for centrifugal fan spraying must be matched according to a certain proportion in advance. Basically, it is necessary to ensure that the viscosity of the paint meets the technical requirements and that there are no quality defects such as leakage spray, bubbles, orange peel, etc. after spray painting is completed. After the fan finishes the rust-proof paint twice and finishes the paint twice, it is ensured that the appearance of the fan is bright, smooth, and has good adhesion, which meets the technical requirements.
4. Due to the hidden safety hazards in the production process of the motor wheels, v-belts and other moving parts of the centrifugal fan, high-pressure centrifugal fans should be sprayed with eye-catching paint. The dried or naturally dried machine is riveted with a nameplate and a product nameplate. The Guizhou fan guarantees that the riveting is firm, not subject to vibration and deformation, and is consistent with the product.
Therefore, a centrifugal fan can run normally, and it can not be used for a long time without problems in all aspects, such as painting, installation, operation, and post-maintenance. Long-lasting, stable, and safe to use.
The role and classification of fans:
The fan is a machine that relies on the input of mechanical energy to increase the pressure of the gas and discharge the gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induction of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Drying and sending of grain; wind tunnel wind source and hovercraft inflation and propulsion.
Fan classification can be divided into centrifugal, axial flow, diagonal flow and cross flow types according to the direction of gas flow.
Fans are divided into axial flow fans, centrifugal fans, and oblique flow (mixed flow) fans according to the flow direction of the airflow after entering the impeller.
Fans are divided into push-in local fans (hereinafter referred to as press-in fans) and explosion-proof motors located outside or in the flow channel, and explosion-proof motors are located in the explosion-proof sealed cavity withdrawable local fans (hereinafter referred to as withdrawable fans) ).
Is the noise as low as possible when selecting a fan?
Small noise is certainly good, but it must be economical. The lower the required noise, the higher the cost of the entire equipment. For every 10 dB reduction, the fan cost doubles (empirical value, non-linear). Most fans have low noise and cannot be lower than 35dBA.
Therefore, when selecting a fan, the noise is "sufficient", and it is not necessary to pursue low noise.
For example: The area where the wind turbine equipment is located is an unmanned area, so long as the noise does not exceed the "red line".
When there is more noisy equipment in the area where the fan equipment is located, the noise of the fan equipment can be set to "extremely high equipment noise-6dBA", the noise after synthesis is more than 1 decibel, and the cost is economical. If "very high equipment noise-10dBA", the noise after synthesis is still very high equipment noise, and the low noise has been "annihilated".
If the equipment where the fan is located has sound insulation or sound absorption effects, just consider the effect of noise transmission.
Jin Blower Group (Picture) -Environmental Protection Fan-Guizhou Fan is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) has poured infinite enthusiasm and enthusiasm in the field of fans and exhaust equipment. Jin Blower has always been customer-centric, the concept of creating value for customers, quality, and service. To win the market, we sincerely hope to cooperate with all sectors of society to create success and create brilliant. For related business, please 浦发彩票. Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Fans in Shanghai-fan prices-jin blower group company (multiple pictures)
- Guizhou fan-jin blower (online consultation) -fan manufacturers
- Centrifugal Fan-Hubei Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Jiangsu fan-high pressure centrifugal fan-jin blower group company
- Jilin Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Environmental protection fan
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Exhaust Fan-Jiangxi Fan
- Fan-Zhejiang Fan-Jin Blower Group
- Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Guizhou Fan
- Jin Blower Group (Figure) -Anhui Blower-Blower
- Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Guangdong Fan