- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Jiangsu Fan-High Pressure Centrifugal Fan-Jin Blower Group Company:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
After the centrifugal fan is assembled, the Jiangsu fan needs to be spray-painted, mainly to improve its cleanliness and anticorrosive performance. Therefore, once the spray painting effect is not good, it will cause certain effects on the fan, such as shortening its service life, easy to be corroded, mining fans, and speeding up the damage of various parts. Therefore, when spray painting, special attention must be paid to avoid poor paint quality.
1. Before spraying the centrifugal fan, it must be handled in place, which specifically involves degreasing and decontamination. At the same time, it is necessary to confirm that the welding and the surface of the parts are smooth. No appearance defects are allowed. Good surface packaging.
2. Of course, the cleanliness of the environment is also important for the paint quality of the fan. Therefore, the dust on the ground and surrounding objects must be cleaned; the pressure of the air pump should be adjusted to not less than 4MPa, and the spraying device and objects should not exceed 30cm.
3. The paint used for centrifugal fan spraying must be matched according to a certain proportion in advance. Basically, it is necessary to ensure that the viscosity of the paint meets the technical requirements and that there are no quality defects such as leakage spray, bubbles, orange peel, etc. after spray painting is completed. After the fan finishes the rust-proof paint twice and finishes the paint twice, it is ensured that the appearance of the fan is bright, smooth, and has good adhesion, which meets the technical requirements.
4. Due to the hidden safety hazards in the production process of the motor wheels, V-belts and other moving parts of the centrifugal fan, it should be sprayed with eye-catching paint. The dried or naturally dried machine is riveted with a nameplate and a product nameplate to ensure that the riveting is firm, no vibration deformation, centrifugal fans, and consistent with the product.
Therefore, a centrifugal fan can run normally, and it can not be used for a long time without problems in all aspects, such as painting, installation, operation, and post-maintenance. Long-lasting, stable, and safe to use.
Fan application range:
1. It is suitable for the extraction of oil and smoke from the kitchen of large and small hotels, restaurants, restaurants, canteens, and ventilation systems.
2. It is suitable for ventilation and exhaust in office buildings, shopping malls, theaters, hospitals, factory and enterprise workshops, basements and other places.
3. Suitable for air-conditioning and air-conditioning projects in all workplaces.
4. The air conveyed by the fan should be a gas that does not contain viscous substances, and the gas temperature is not greater than 80OC, and the mass of the medium is not greater than 150mg / M3. The content of substances discharged by the water film filter and electrostatic fume purifier after purification is not more than 2.0mg / M3.
5.Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings;
6. Ventilation and induced air in boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances;
7, grain drying and delivery; wind tunnel wind source and hovercraft inflation and propulsion.
The jet fan impeller is directly installed on the motor shaft. After the air is extracted at high speed, the air pressure difference between the front and back of the body is caused to achieve the role of blast ventilation. Jet fans are mainly: tunnel jet fans, induced jet fans, unidirectional jet fans, two-way jet fans and so on. Jet fans are widely used in chemical, petroleum, mining, subway tunnels and other places. Usually, the top of the place requiring ventilation is continuously arranged at a certain interval to achieve the purpose of ventilation and exhaust in this place.
Mining Fan-Jiangsu Fan-Jin Blower Group (view) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) provides customers with "fan blower centrifugal fans" and other businesses. The company has brands such as "Jin Blower". Focusing on fans, exhaust equipment and other industries, it has a high reputation in Tianjin and Tianjin. Welcome to inquire, contact person: Mr. Mao.
- Fans in Shanghai-fan prices-jin blower group company (multiple pictures)
- Guizhou fan-jin blower (online consultation) -fan manufacturers
- Centrifugal Fan-Hubei Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Jiangsu fan-high pressure centrifugal fan-jin blower group company
- Jilin Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Environmental protection fan
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Exhaust Fan-Jiangxi Fan
- Fan-Zhejiang Fan-Jin Blower Group
- Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Guizhou Fan
- Jin Blower Group (Figure) -Anhui Blower-Blower
- Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Guangdong Fan