- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Anhui Roots Fan-Roots Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
The role of centrifugal fan components The main components of centrifugal fans and their functions are as follows:
Impeller; produces indenter, transfers energy.
Chassis: Collects the gas from the impeller to the exhaust port, and the Jiangxi Roots fan converts part of the kinetic energy of the air flow into pressure energy.
Inlet adjusting damper: The output of the adjusting machine isolates the equipment from the system. (Also called deflector, some use frequency conversion technology, hydraulic coupler adjusts output,)
Spindle: transfer torque
Bearing: Bearing the radial axial load of the rotor, limiting the radial axial movement position of the rotor.
Coupling: connect the motor, transfer the shaft power
Concentrator: In the case of small loss, the airflow fills the section of the impeller inlet uniformly.
Bearing box; device bearing, filled with lubricating fluid and cooling fluid.
The anti-corrosion fan's noise gradually increases during operation, which will not only affect the workers in the factory, but the roots fan will also affect the surrounding environment, which is a kind of environmental pollution, so it should be resolved in time. So what are the reasons and solutions for increasing fan noise? Let's take a look:
1. Check if the motor frequency is correct
Adjust the corresponding frequency operation.
2. Check if the motor wiring method is correct
Adjust the correct wiring method.
3. Check whether the bearing is damaged
The operating specifications for replacing the motor bearings are based on work standards.
4. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan sucks the foreign object and whether the air pipe is blocked.
Clean foreign objects and clean the air duct.
5. Detect the disturbance of air flow, the resonance caused by the impact, the resonance phenomenon of reflection
Add a muffler to the duct and isolate the noise or add a soundproof box to the fan
6. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan bearing is damaged
Replace the fan bearing. The replacement method is based on the fan bearing replacement work standard.
7. Check if the duct is noisy, if there is a co-vibration duct, if the wall is too thin
Add support to the duct or add acoustic insulation to the duct.
8. Check if the fan running direction is correct
Adjust the fan running direction.
9. Check if the fan belt is loose and making noise
Replace the belt and adjust the tightness of the belt.
The role and classification of fans:
The fan is based on the input mechanical energy. The Guangdong Roots blower is a machine that raises the gas pressure and discharges gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induction of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Drying and sending of grain; wind tunnel wind source and hovercraft inflation and propulsion.
Fan classification can be divided into centrifugal, axial flow, diagonal flow and cross flow types according to the direction of gas flow.
Fans are divided into axial flow fans, centrifugal fans, and oblique flow (mixed flow) fans according to the flow direction of the airflow after entering the impeller.
Fans are divided into push-in local fans (hereinafter referred to as press-in fans) and explosion-proof motors located outside or in the flow channel, and explosion-proof motors are located in the explosion-proof sealed cavity withdrawable local fans (hereinafter referred to as withdrawable fans) ).
Guangdong Roots Blower-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Guangdong Roots Blower-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower is a new upgrade launched by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) this year, the above pictures are for reference only, please call this page or the phone number on the picture , Contact: Mao.
- Jin Blower Group (Figure) -Anhui Blower-Blower
- Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Guangdong Fan
- Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Anhui Fan
- Anhui Roots Fan-Roots Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Centrifugal fan-jiangxi centrifugal fan-jin blower group company
- Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Hubei Blower
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Hubei Axial Fan-Axial Fan
- Roots Fan-Guizhou Roots Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Anhui Fan
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Anhui Axial Fan-Axial Fan