- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Previous: Guangdong Fan, Tianjin Jin Blower Group, Fan Factory
- Next: No more
Centrifugal Fan-Jiangxi Centrifugal Fan-Jin Blower Group Company:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
The jet fan impeller is directly installed on the motor shaft. After the air is extracted at high speed, the air pressure difference between the front and back of the body is caused to achieve the role of blast ventilation. Jet fans are mainly: tunnel jet fans, induced jet fans, unidirectional jet fans, two-way jet fans and so on. Jet fans are widely used in chemical, petroleum, mining, subway tunnels and other places. Usually, the top of the place requiring ventilation is continuously arranged at a certain interval to achieve the purpose of ventilation and exhaust in this place.
What oil is used in rotary blowers? Can rotary blowers work without fuel? Please read below to learn more about rotary blowers.
Rotary blowers must not be refueled when they are running, otherwise short-term damage will occur. Zhejiang centrifugal fans, rotary blowers require lubrication when they are running, otherwise they will not operate normally. Guangdong centrifugal fans, rotary blowers During operation, two to three drops of lubricating oil need to be dripped in every second to ensure the lubrication of the fan impeller, so that it can run normally.
Rotary blowers have a separate oil and gas separation chamber. In order to save oil recovery equipment, oil and gas cannot be fully separated. Centrifugal fans and most of the air delivered contain some oil.
Rotary blowers are mainly used in some small sewage treatment. The advantages are low noise, low energy consumption, and relatively cheap.
The difference between centrifugal fans and axial fans
The centrifugal fan is axially inflow and radial out. The centrifugal force (depending on the speed and outer diameter) is used to work to increase the pressure of the air. The Jiangsu centrifugal fan factory has a pressure greater than the same external dimensions (and speed). Mixed flow and axial flow fans; the air volume should be less than mixed flow and axial flow fans; axial flow fans are axially inflow and axially out of the wind. Through the inclination of the blades, thrust (lift) is used to perform work, so the same external dimensions (and speed) ), The pressure generated is much smaller than the centrifugal fan, and in the axial structure, because the flow area is much larger than the centrifugal fan, the air volume is greater than the centrifugal fan;
how to choose?
When selecting, it is necessary to consider the structure of the system piping and the system resistance to match the internal characteristics of the fan (pressure, flow, speed); if the system resistance is large and the structure size is small, a centrifugal fan must be selected because the working flow of the fan The first is the amount of air discharged under the premise that it generates pressure to overcome the resistance of the system. For cooling, the amount of air (flow rate) is sufficient. The extra amount of air will cause the fan to consume invalid energy; reduce engine efficiency; otherwise If the system resistance is small and the structure size is large, the axial flow fan should be selected; because the low pressure generated by the axial flow fan is sufficient to overcome the system resistance, it can discharge a large amount of air; later it should be noted that when the fan is working, The pressure generated by it cannot overcome the resistance of the system, and the amount of wind generated is zero. Under this condition, the fan is doing useless work;
Guangdong Centrifugal Fan-Centrifugal Fan-Jin Blower Group (view) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) has strong strength and reliable reputation, and has accumulated a large number of loyal customers in the fan and exhaust equipment industries in Tianjin and Tianjin. The company's continuous improvement of work attitude and continuous improvement of innovative ideas will lead Jin Blower and you to enter a brilliant future together for a better future!
- Centrifugal fan-jiangxi centrifugal fan-jin blower group company
- Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Hubei Blower
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Hubei Axial Fan-Axial Fan
- Roots Fan-Guizhou Roots Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Anhui Fan
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Anhui Axial Fan-Axial Fan
- Blower-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Anhui Blower
- Centrifugal fan-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Hubei Fan
- Jiangsu jet fan-jet fan-jin blower limited liability company