- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Roots Fan-Guizhou Roots Fan-Jin Blower Group Company:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Fans used in the Jin blower group-sewage treatment plants are:
1. Sewage treatment fan-Centrifugal fan If the load requires a constant pressure effect, use a centrifugal fan. Because the centrifugal fan is a constant pressure fan, the main parameter of the work is wind pressure, and the output air volume changes with the changes of the pipeline and load. Roots fan, the wind pressure does not change much. Centrifugal fans have low wind pressure. The air compression process is usually carried out under the action of centrifugal force through several working impellers (or several stages). Centrifugal fans belong to square torque characteristics, while roots fans basically belong to constant torque characteristics.
2. Sewage treatment fan-Rotary fan. Generally speaking, Roots blower has large air volume and high pressure. Similarly, Roots blower also has a lot of noise. If the air volume is small, the noise requirements are relatively high. Roots, Anhui The fan is a rotary blower. The rotary blower is also a constant flow fan. The main parameter of the work is the air volume. The output pressure changes with the changes in the pipeline and the load. The air volume changes little. The Hubei Roots fan is a rotary fan. Variable volume compression is mainly characterized by low speed, low noise, low vibration, efficiency and high energy saving.
With the advancement of science and technology, the quality of technological innovation fans is also continuously improved. The Jin Blower Group has accumulated years of experience and the cultivation of technical personnel to create high-quality brand services and after-sales services for customers. At the same time, thank new and old customers for their strong support and trust.
If the rotary fan fails, please check it carefully and determine the cause of the failure before repairing. The parts that need to be replaced are purchased according to the original fan accessory model.
1.Dismantling methods of rotary fan host
a. Remove the belt cover and belt.
b. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the fan cover.
c. Screw in the two threaded holes in the end cover and remove the end cover.
d. Remove the V-belt from the shaft.
e. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the V-belt pulley and remove the end cover. Note: When disassembling the main unit, be careful not to hurt the parts, and the removed parts should be placed carefully.
2. Repair of the rotary fan host
After disassembling the main unit, use fine sandpaper or whetstone to grind the parts where the rotor, cylinder block, end cover, blades, rings and other parts are damaged or rusted, and wash them carefully with cleaning oil (be careful not to hurt the parts). reassemble. Initial burnout, mixed debris, moisture and other failures can be repaired by the above methods. When the bearings, oil seals, etc. are damaged, they need to be replaced. Be sure to replace the O-ring.
3.Assembling methods of rotary fan host
a. Place the end cap with the shaft hole on the assembly table.
b. Put the side of the pulley of the rotor shaft down on the end cover.
c. Install the spring pin into the rotor shaft.
d. Install the blade into the rotor slot.
e. Put on the cylinder block (note that the position of the air outlet is on the side of the rotor near the hole in the cylinder block).
f. Insert the branch ring.
g. Install the bearing.
h. Install the O-ring.
i. Install the other end cover and fix the bolt.
j. Turn the cylinder block over and take off the end cap on the side of the pulley.
k. Put the branch ring.
l Install the bearing and O-ring. m. Install oil seal on the end cap.
n. Install the end cover, place the positioning pins, and tighten all the bolts.
o, stand up the host, put the positioning pin on the other side cover, and tighten all bolts.
p. Pour a small amount of lubricating oil into the air inlet to fix the pulley on the rotating shaft. Fujian Roots fan, while rotating the pulley by hand, use a wooden or rubber hammer to lightly tap the end cover ribs to enable the rotor shaft to Flexible movement.
Use and maintenance of fans
Because the fan is also a mechanical thing. Therefore, the fan has a useful life.
Because the fan is also a mechanical thing. Therefore, the fan has a service life, and usually requires more attention and maintenance, so as to ensure the normal operation of the fan, while also extending the service life of the fan. Here, the E fan network fan community also reminds everyone to pay attention to the following issues when using fans. First pay attention to the vibration frequency of the fan. If the vibration frequency of the fan has reached the effective value of the fan, you should stop using it for maintenance and repair, mainly cleaning the dust in the fan. Second, pay attention to the temperature of the fan. In general, the temperature of the fan is below 70 degrees. If it is above 70 degrees, you need to stop using it and check it to find out the cause of the temperature rise and solve it in time. After the fan is running, it is necessary to regularly lubricate the fan. Generally, the lubricant is applied every one or two months to ensure the normal use of the fan.
Hubei Roots Fan-Roots Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (view) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) provides customers with "fan blower centrifugal fans" and other businesses. The company has brands such as "Jin Blower". Focusing on fans, exhaust equipment and other industries, it has a high reputation in Tianjin and Tianjin. Welcome to inquire, contact person: Mr. Mao.
- Jin Blower Group (Figure) -Anhui Blower-Blower
- Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Guangdong Fan
- Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Anhui Fan
- Anhui Roots Fan-Roots Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Centrifugal fan-jiangxi centrifugal fan-jin blower group company
- Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Hubei Blower
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Hubei Axial Fan-Axial Fan
- Roots Fan-Guizhou Roots Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Anhui Fan
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Anhui Axial Fan-Axial Fan