- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Previous: Guangdong Fan, Tianjin Jin Blower Group, Fan Factory
- Next: No more
Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Anhui Fan:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Cabinet fan maintenance and maintenance measures include the following:
I. Inspection of Cabinet Fan Lubrication System
a. Daily check whether the oil storage capacity in the fuel tank is lower than the low score line. Please refuel if the engine oil is insufficient.
b. Check the engine oil daily for contamination with water and other contaminants. If it deteriorates, please change the engine oil in time.
c. Clean the oil filter daily.
d. Check daily whether the dripping condition of the drip nozzle is normal. If the drip nozzle of Jiangsu fan is dirty, you can remove and adjust the nails for cleaning.
2. Frequently check the running status of the fan and motor. If noise and abnormal temperature are found, stop and repair in time.
3. Check the cabinet fan for oil leakage and air leakage daily and repair it. If it cannot be repaired, please inform the manufacturer immediately.
4. Clean the fan room daily to keep it clean and well ventilated.
Fifth, check the flexible status of the safety valve daily. If it is not flexible, please clean and debug to ensure reliable opening and closing.
Sixth, check the air filter of the cabinet fan Daily check whether the air filter is dirty. If dirty, remove the air filter, unscrew the butterfly nut, remove the cover, and clean the filter sponge. (When removing the filter, be careful not to drop dirt into the fan main unit).
If the rotary fan fails, please check it carefully and determine the cause of the failure before repairing. The parts that need to be replaced are purchased according to the original fan accessory model.
1.Dismantling methods of rotary fan host
a. Remove the belt cover and belt.
b. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the fan cover.
c. Screw in the two threaded holes in the end cover and remove the end cover.
d. Remove the V-belt from the shaft.
e. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the V-belt pulley and remove the end cover. Note: When disassembling the main unit, be careful not to hurt the parts, and the removed parts should be placed carefully.
2. Repair of the rotary fan host
After disassembling the main unit, use fine sandpaper or whetstone to polish the parts where the rotor, cylinder block, end cover, blades, rings and other parts are ground or rusted. Zhejiang fan, carefully wash with cleaning oil (be careful not to hurt the parts). Dry and reassemble. Initial burnout, mixed debris, moisture and other failures can be repaired by the above methods. When the bearings, oil seals, etc. are damaged, they need to be replaced. Be sure to replace the O-ring.
3.Assembling methods of rotary fan host
a. Place the end cap with the shaft hole on the assembly table.
b. Put the side of the pulley of the rotor shaft down on the end cover.
c. Install the spring pin into the rotor shaft.
d. Install the blade into the rotor slot.
e. Put on the cylinder block (note that the position of the air outlet is on the side of the rotor near the hole in the cylinder block).
f. Insert the branch ring.
g. Install the bearing.
h. Install the O-ring.
i. Install the other end cover and fix the bolt.
j. Turn the cylinder block over and take off the end cap on the side of the pulley.
k. Put the branch ring.
l Install the bearing and O-ring. m. Install oil seal on the end cap.
n. Install the end cover, place the positioning pins, and tighten all the bolts.
o, stand up the host, put the positioning pin on the other side cover, and tighten all bolts.
p. Pour a small amount of lubricating oil into the air inlet to fix the pulley on the rotating shaft. While turning the pulley by hand, lightly tap the end cover rib with a wooden or rubber hammer to allow the rotor shaft to move flexibly.
Jin Blower Group teaches you how to choose the right fan:
The correct selection of the ventilator is an important step to ensure the normal and economical operation of the ventilation system. The selection principle of the fan: first, high applicability; second, strong reliability; third, good economy.
High applicability, which means that the use, structure, and performance parameters of the selected fan meet the conditions and requirements of the working conditions. For example, Hunan fans, fire exhaust fans used under high temperature, high pressure, and smoke conditions have special requirements for fan materials. If you do n’t have the type and number of the fan you need, you ca n’t overcharge it, you should ask the fan manufacturer to design another.
Reliability means that the design and manufacturing quality of the selected fan fully meets the relevant national technical standards, and the quality of the accessories (such as the motor (or steam turbine) and bearings) matching the fan meets the relevant national technical standards. The fan operates reliably and has a long service life.
Good economy, which means that the fan has high efficiency, low energy consumption, low noise, small size, small footprint, low cost, and convenient maintenance and repair.
Jiangsu Fan-Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) has poured infinite enthusiasm and enthusiasm in the field of fans and exhaust equipment. Jin Blower has always been customer-centric, the concept of creating value for customers, quality, and service. To win the market, we sincerely hope to cooperate with all sectors of society to create success and create brilliant. For related business, please 浦发彩票. Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Anhui Fan
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Anhui Axial Fan-Axial Fan
- Blower-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Anhui Blower
- Centrifugal fan-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Hubei Fan
- Jiangsu jet fan-jet fan-jin blower limited liability company
- Jet Fan-Hunan Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Axial fan-jin blower group-hubei axial fan
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Photo) -Zhejiang Fan-Ventilator
- Blower manufacturer-jin blower group company