- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Anhui Axial Fan-Axial Fan:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
The noise during the operation of the anticorrosive fan gradually increases. The axial flow fan not only affects the workers in the factory, but also affects the surrounding environment. It is a type of environmental pollution. Jiangsu axial flow fan should be solved in time. So what are the reasons and solutions for increasing fan noise? Let's take a look:
1. Check if the motor frequency is correct
Adjust the corresponding frequency operation.
2. Check if the motor wiring method is correct
Adjust the correct wiring method.
3. Check whether the bearing is damaged
The operating specifications for replacing the motor bearings are based on work standards.
4. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan sucks the foreign object and whether the air pipe is blocked.
Clean foreign objects and clean the air duct.
5. Detect the disturbance of air flow, the resonance caused by the impact, the axial flow fan in Guizhou, the phenomenon of reflection resonance
Add a muffler to the duct and isolate the noise or add a soundproof box to the fan
6. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan bearing is damaged
Replace the fan bearing. The replacement method is based on the fan bearing replacement work standard.
7. Check if the duct is noisy, if there is a co-vibration duct, if the wall is too thin
Add support to the duct or add acoustic insulation to the duct.
8. Check if the fan running direction is correct
Adjust the fan running direction.
9. Check if the fan belt is loose and making noise
Replace the belt and adjust the tightness of the belt.
The difference between centrifugal fans and axial fans
Centrifugal fans use axial air inlet and radial air outlet to make use of centrifugal force (depending on the speed and outer diameter) to increase the pressure of the air. Therefore, under the same external dimensions (and speed), the pressure generated is greater than that of mixed-flow and axial-flow fans. The air volume should be less than that of mixed flow and axial flow fans. Axial flow fans are axially inflow and axially out of the wind. Through the inclination of the blades, the thrust (lift) is used to do work. Therefore, under the same external dimensions (and speed), The pressure is much smaller than the centrifugal fan, and in the axial structure, because the overcurrent area is much larger than the centrifugal fan, the air volume is larger than the centrifugal fan;
how to choose?
When selecting, it is necessary to consider the structure of the system piping and the system resistance to match the internal characteristics of the fan (pressure, flow, speed); if the system resistance is large and the structure size is small, a centrifugal fan must be selected because the working flow of the fan The first is the amount of air discharged under the premise that it generates pressure to overcome the resistance of the system. For cooling, the Hunan axial flow fan, the air volume (flow rate), is sufficient. The extra air volume will cause the fan to consume invalid energy; reduce Engine efficiency; on the other hand, if the system resistance is small and the structure size is large, the axial flow fan should be selected; because the low pressure generated by the axial flow fan is sufficient to overcome the system resistance, it can discharge a large amount of air; later it should be noted that: During work, if the pressure generated by it cannot overcome the resistance of the system, the amount of wind generated is zero; under this condition, the fan is doing useless work;
The role of centrifugal fans
Centrifugal fan is a machine that relies on the input of mechanical energy to increase the pressure of gas and discharge gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
Centrifugal fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induced draft of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and cooling of air conditioning equipment and household appliances Ventilation; drying and sending of grain; wind tunnel wind source and inflation and propulsion of hovercraft.
The working principle of a centrifugal fan is basically the same as that of a turbo compressor, but because the gas flow rate is low and the pressure does not change much, it is generally not necessary to consider the change of the specific volume of the gas, that is, the gas is treated as an incompressible fluid.
Centrifugal fans can be made into right-handed and left-handed versions. When viewed from the side of the motor, the impeller rotates clockwise, called right-handed fan, and counterclockwise, called left-handed,
Axial Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Hunan Axial Fan is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Axial Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Hunan Axial Fan is a new upgrade launched by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) this year, the above picture is for reference only, please call this page or contact on the picture Phone, contact person: Mr. Mao.
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Anhui Fan
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Anhui Axial Fan-Axial Fan
- Blower-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Anhui Blower
- Centrifugal fan-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Hubei Fan
- Jiangsu jet fan-jet fan-jin blower limited liability company
- Jet Fan-Hunan Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Axial fan-jin blower group-hubei axial fan
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Photo) -Zhejiang Fan-Ventilator
- Blower manufacturer-jin blower group company