- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Centrifugal fan-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures):Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Mixed flow fan / mixed flow fan
Under the condition that the casing is cylindrical, the mixed flow / diagonal flow fan relies on reducing the relative diameter of the inlet hub to accelerate the air flow on the meridional plane. the goal of. It is widely used in chemical industry, mining, metallurgy, forging, tunnels, subways, large buildings and other places. It is actually used in ventilation and air conditioning, ventilation ducts and firefighting smoke extraction projects.
Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of various fan designs and manufacturers. The company has senior engineering and technical personnel, advanced processing equipment, production technology and perfect detection methods and management systems, strong technical force and stable product quality. Passed ISO9001: 2008 international quality management system certification.
After the centrifugal fan is assembled, it needs to be spray-painted, mainly to improve its cleanliness and improve its anticorrosive performance. Therefore, once the painting effect is not good, it will cause certain effects on the fan, such as shortening its service life, easy to be corroded, and speeding up the damage of various parts. Therefore, when spray painting, special attention must be paid to avoid poor paint quality.
1. Before spraying the centrifugal fan, it must be handled in place, which specifically involves degreasing and decontamination. At the same time, it is necessary to confirm that the welding and the surface of the parts are smooth. No appearance defects are allowed. Good surface packaging.
2. Of course, the cleanliness of the environment is also important for the paint quality of the fan. Therefore, the dust on the ground and surrounding objects must be cleaned; the pressure of the air pump should be adjusted to not less than 4MPa, and the spraying device and objects should not exceed 30cm.
3. The paint used for centrifugal fan spraying must be matched according to a certain proportion in advance. Basically, it is necessary to ensure that the viscosity of the paint meets the technical requirements and that there are no quality defects such as leakage spray, bubbles, orange peel, etc. after spray painting is completed. After the fan finishes the rust-proof paint twice and finishes the paint twice, it is ensured that the appearance of the fan is bright, smooth, and has good adhesion, which meets the technical requirements.
4. Due to the hidden safety hazards in the production process of the motor wheels, V-belts and other moving parts of the centrifugal fan, it should be sprayed with eye-catching paint. The dried or naturally dried machine is riveted with a label and a product nameplate to ensure that the riveting is firm, not subject to vibration and deformation, and consistent with the product.
Therefore, a centrifugal fan can run normally, and its long-term use is inseparable from all aspects of its functions, such as painting, installation, operation, and post-maintenance. Zhejiang centrifugal fans, so as long as all aspects of the fan are in place , The fan can be used for a long time, stable and safe.
The difference between centrifugal fans and axial fans
Centrifugal fans use axial air inlet and radial air outlet to make use of centrifugal force (depending on the speed and outer diameter) to increase the pressure of the air. Therefore, under the same external dimensions (and speed), the pressure generated is greater than that of mixed-flow and axial-flow fans. The air volume should be less than that of mixed flow and axial flow fans. Axial flow fans are axially inflow and axially out of the wind. Through the inclination of the blades, the thrust (lift) is used to do work. Therefore, under the same external dimensions (and speed), The pressure is much smaller than the centrifugal fan, and in the axial structure, because the overcurrent area is much larger than the centrifugal fan, the air volume is larger than the centrifugal fan;
how to choose?
When selecting, it is necessary to consider the structure of the system piping and the system resistance to match the internal characteristics of the fan (pressure, flow, speed); if the system resistance is large and the structure size is small, a centrifugal fan must be selected because the working flow of the fan First of all, under the premise that it generates pressure to overcome the resistance of the system, the amount of air discharged by the centrifugal fan; for cooling, Jiangsu centrifugal fan manufacturers, the amount of air (flow rate) is sufficient, the extra amount of air will make the fan consumption ineffective Energy; reduce engine efficiency; on the contrary, if the system resistance is small and the structure size is large, the axial flow fan should be selected; because the low pressure generated by the axial flow fan is sufficient to overcome the system resistance, it can discharge a large amount of air; Yes: When the fan is working, if the pressure generated by the fan cannot overcome the system resistance, the amount of wind generated is zero; under this condition, the fan is doing useless work;
Guangdong centrifugal fan-Jin Blower (online consultation) -Centrifugal fan is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) has strong strength and reliable reputation, and has accumulated a large number of loyal customers in the fan and exhaust equipment industries in Tianjin and Tianjin. The company's continuous improvement of work attitude and continuous improvement of innovative ideas will lead Jin Blower and you to enter a brilliant future together for a better future!
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Anhui Fan
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Picture) -Anhui Axial Fan-Axial Fan
- Blower-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Anhui Blower
- Centrifugal fan-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Hubei Fan
- Jiangsu jet fan-jet fan-jin blower limited liability company
- Jet Fan-Hunan Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Axial fan-jin blower group-hubei axial fan
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Photo) -Zhejiang Fan-Ventilator
- Blower manufacturer-jin blower group company