- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Picture) -Zhejiang Fan-Ventilator:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
If the rotary fan fails, please check it carefully and determine the cause of the failure before repairing. The parts that need to be replaced are purchased according to the original fan accessory model.
1.Dismantling methods of rotary fan host
a. Remove the belt cover and belt.
b. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the fan cover.
c. Screw in the two threaded holes in the end cover and remove the end cover.
d. Remove the V-belt from the shaft.
e. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the V-belt pulley and remove the end cover. Note: When disassembling the main unit, be careful not to hurt the parts, and the removed parts should be placed carefully.
2. Repair of the rotary fan host
After disassembling the main unit, use fine sandpaper or whetstone to grind the parts where the rotor, cylinder block, end cover, blades, rings and other parts are damaged or rusted, and wash them carefully with cleaning oil (be careful not to hurt the parts). reassemble. Initial burnout, mixed debris, moisture and other failures can be repaired by the above methods. When the bearings, oil seals, etc. are damaged, they need to be replaced. Be sure to replace the O-ring.
3.Assembling methods of rotary fan host
a. Place the end cap with the shaft hole on the assembly table.
b. Put the side of the pulley of the rotor shaft down on the end cover.
c. Install the spring pin into the rotor shaft.
d. Install the blade into the rotor slot.
e. Put on the cylinder block (note that the position of the air outlet is on the side of the rotor near the hole in the cylinder block).
f. Insert the branch ring.
g. Install the bearing.
h. Install the O-ring.
i. Install the other end cover and fix the bolt.
j. Turn the cylinder block over and take off the end cap on the side of the pulley.
k. Put the branch ring.
l Install the bearing and O-ring. m. Install oil seal on the end cap.
n. Install the end cover, place the positioning pins, and tighten all the bolts.
o, stand up the host, put the positioning pin on the other side cover, and tighten all bolts.
p. Pour a small amount of lubricating oil into the air inlet to fix the pulley on the rotating shaft. While rotating the pulley by hand, the Hubei ventilator gently taps the end cover ribs with a wooden or rubber hammer to make the rotor shaft flexible. motion.
Solutions to fan noise
There are 4 ways to deal with the noise of the fan. When the fan used by the company feels noisy, there are 4 ways to deal with it:
1) The noise of the casing and the motor can be treated by installing a sound insulation cover. The fan is placed in an independent fan sound insulation room, and the sound absorption and sound insulation processing is performed in the fan room. "Mining Main Fan"
2) The muffler, ventilator, and built-in muffler inserts are installed outside the fan exhaust port to reduce noise when passing through a specially constructed muffler. The muffler is a useful measure to reduce the radiation of the aerodynamic equipment's intake and exhaust ports or the transmission of noise along the pipe. "Mining energy-saving fan"
3) Silencer shutters should be used as much as possible on the ground shutters. "Counter-rotating fan"
4) The fan is suspended by a damper spring hanger damper.
After the centrifugal fan is assembled, it needs to be spray-painted, mainly to improve its cleanliness and improve its anticorrosive performance. Therefore, once the painting effect is not good, it will cause certain effects on the fan, such as shortening its service life, easy to be corroded, and speeding up the damage of various parts. Therefore, when spray painting, special attention must be paid to avoid poor paint quality.
1. Before spraying the centrifugal fan, it must be handled in place, which specifically involves degreasing and decontamination. At the same time, it is necessary to confirm that the welding and the surface of the parts are smooth. No appearance defects are allowed. Good surface packaging.
2. Of course, the cleanliness of the environment is also important for the paint quality of the fan. Therefore, the dust on the ground and surrounding objects must be cleaned; the pressure of the air pump should be adjusted to not less than 4MPa, and the spraying device and objects should not exceed 30cm.
3. The paint used for centrifugal fan spraying must be matched according to a certain proportion in advance. The Jiangsu ventilator basically needs to ensure that the viscosity of the paint meets the technical requirements and that there are no quality defects such as leaking spray, bubbles, orange peel, etc. after spray painting is completed. After the fan finishes the rust-proof paint twice and finishes the paint twice, it is ensured that the appearance of the fan is bright, smooth, and has good adhesion, which meets the technical requirements.
4. Due to the hidden safety hazards in the production process of the motor wheels, V-belts and other moving parts of the centrifugal fan, it should be sprayed with eye-catching paint. The dried or naturally dried machine is riveted with a nameplate and a product nameplate to ensure that the riveting is firm, without vibration and deformation, and that the fan is consistent with the product.
Therefore, a centrifugal fan can run normally, and it can not be used for a long time without problems in all aspects, such as painting, installation, operation, and post-maintenance. Long-lasting, stable, and safe to use.
Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Hubei Fan is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) has very good services and products, and is constantly affirmed and trusted by new and old customers and industry insiders. Our company is a certified member of the Shangmeng League. Click the Shangmeng customer service icon on the page to directly talk to our customer service staff. I hope our future cooperation is happy!
- Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Hubei Fan
- Jiangsu jet fan-jet fan-jin blower limited liability company
- Jet Fan-Hunan Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Axial fan-jin blower group-hubei axial fan
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Photo) -Zhejiang Fan-Ventilator
- Blower manufacturer-jin blower group company
- Tianjin Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. (online consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Group
- Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation)