- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Roots fan price-Hebei Roots fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Roots fan operating procedures
Sequence and precautions for starting and stopping: Notes for sequence of starting and stopping: a) After starting the Roots fan to check that all parts of the fan are normal, the outlet valve must be opened and the drain valve must be opened manually. After the fan runs smoothly, open the corresponding valve. Roots blower manufacturers, then close the emptying valve on site; b) the operating pressure of the safety valve is 0.098MPa, the cooling water drainage temperature is ≤45 ° C, and the temperature of each rolling bearing is ≤55 ° C; Broken pipelines; Inspection before operation: a) Check whether each manual valve is in the position required by the process; b) Check whether the oil level in the fuel tank is higher than the oil level mark by 3 to 5mm; c) Check whether the cooling water is turned on, and Roots fans are wholesale , Whether the water is flowing; d) check whether the tightness of the V-belt is appropriate; e) turn the belt (or the coupling) to check whether the rotor runs flexibly. Inspection during operation: a) check the vibration of the fan; b) the tension of the V-belt; c) check whether the fan outlet pressure is normal and the vented closed cooling tower valve is operating; d) check the main and auxiliary fuel tanks and the fan bearings Oil level
The mechanism of roots fan noise
Noise source of roots fan
Roots fans contain a variety of noise sources. The main parts of their radiation noise are:
(1) aerodynamic noise radiated from air inlets and outlets;
(2) Mechanical noise radiated by the casing, electric idea, and bearings;
(3) Structure-borne sound of root radiation vibration. Among these local noises, the aerodynamic noise (abbreviated as aerodynamic noise) radiated from the inlet and outlet parts is strong. Others, such as mechanical noise and electromagnetic noise, are unnecessary under the premise of normal operation of the fan . According to the spectrum analysis of the noise generated by the roots fan, its characteristics are low-frequency broadband. The aerodynamic noise of the fan is mainly composed of two parts: torsional noise and eddy current noise.
Operating conditions of roots fans
1. The steam inlet temperature of the conveying medium should not be higher than 40 ℃.
2. The content of particles in the medium must not exceed 100mg / m3, and the size of the particles must not exceed half of the working gap.
3. The bearing temperature during operation must not be higher than 95 ℃, and the temperature of lubricating oil should not be higher than 65 ℃.
4. The operating pressure should not be higher than the boost range specified on the nameplate.
5. The clearance between the impeller and the casing, the impeller and the side plate, and the impeller and the impeller of the Roots blower has been adjusted at the factory. The clearance of the Roots blower in Hebei must be ensured during reassembly.
6. When the Roots blower is running, the oil level of the main tank and auxiliary tank must be between the two red lines of the oil level gauge.
7. Check whether there is a solid place in the connection part of the inlet and outlet, and whether the piping support is complete. Blowers and vacuum pumps that require cooling water should check whether the installation of cooling water meets the requirements.
Roots blower manufacturers-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Hebei Roots Blower is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) adheres to the "people-oriented" business philosophy, has a dedicated workforce, strives to provide good products and services to the society, and welcomes new and old customers to visit us and cooperate sincerely For a better future. Jin Blowers-Your Trustworthy Friend, Company Address: No. 9, Xishui West Road, Beichen District, Tianjin, Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Shaanxi Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Manufacturing
- Roots fan price-Hebei Roots fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group
- Jiangsu Roots Fan-Roots Fan Wholesale-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Group-Roots Fan Manufacturer
- Tianjin Blower Group Company (Picture) -Roots Fan Quote-Tianjin Roots Fan
- Blower-Jiangsu Blower-Jin Blower Group
- Centrifugal fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory
- Roots Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Hunan Roots Fan
- Fan-Jiangsu Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (multiple pictures)
- Anhui blower-blower-jin blower group Co., ltd.