- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Blower-Jiangsu Blower-Jin Blower Group:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
The noise during the operation of the anticorrosive fan gradually increases, which not only affects the workers in the factory, but also affects the surrounding environment. It is a type of environmental pollution. The Anhui blower should be resolved in time. So what are the reasons and solutions for increasing fan noise? Let's take a look:
1. Check if the motor frequency is correct
Adjust the corresponding frequency operation.
2. Check if the motor wiring method is correct
Adjust the correct wiring method.
3. Check whether the bearing is damaged
The operating specifications for replacing the motor bearings are based on work standards.
4. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan sucks the foreign object and whether the air pipe is blocked.
Clean foreign objects and clean the air duct.
5. Detect the disturbance of air flow, the resonance caused by the impact, the resonance phenomenon of reflection
Add a muffler to the duct and isolate the noise or add a soundproof box to the fan
6. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan bearing is damaged
Replace the fan bearing. The replacement method is based on the fan bearing replacement work standard.
7. Check if the duct is noisy, if there is a co-vibration duct, if the wall is too thin
Add support to the duct or add acoustic insulation to the duct.
8. Check if the fan running direction is correct
Adjust the fan running direction.
9. Check if the fan belt is loose and making noise
Replace the belt and adjust the tightness of the belt.
The role of axial fans and centrifugal fans in mechanical ventilation
1. Due to the large difference between air temperature and grain temperature, the first ventilation time should be selected during the day to reduce the gap between grain temperature and temperature and reduce the occurrence of dew condensation. In the future, ventilation should be performed at night as much as possible because the current ventilation is mainly for cooling. At night, the atmospheric humidity is relatively high and the temperature is relatively low. This reduces water loss and makes full use of the low temperature at night to improve the cooling effect. .
2. In the initial period of ventilation with centrifugal fans, condensation may occur on doors, windows, walls, and even slight dew on the surface. For Sichuan blowers, as long as the fan is stopped, the window is opened and the axial flow fan is turned on. The hot and humid air can be removed from the warehouse. Condensation will not occur with slow-flow ventilation using an axial fan, and only the middle and upper layers of the grain temperature will rise slowly, and the grain temperature will decline steadily as the ventilation continues.
3. When using axial flow fan for slow ventilation, because the axial flow fan's air volume is small, and the grain is a bad conductor of heat, the initial part of the ventilation is prone to slow ventilation. As the ventilation continues, the whole grain temperature will gradually balance. .
4. Grain for slow ventilation must be cleaned by a shaker, and the grain entering the warehouse must be cleaned in time for the impurity area caused by automatic classification, otherwise it is easy to cause uneven ventilation.
5. Energy consumption calculation: Axial flow fan for warehouse No. 14 has accumulated ventilation for 50 days, an average of 15 hours per day, and 750 hours of sharing, and the average water content has decreased by 0.4%. In Jiangsu Blower Factory, the average grain temperature has decreased by 23.1 degrees, and the unit energy consumption It is: 0.027kw.h / t. ° C. The 28th warehouse has been ventilated for 6 days, sharing 126 hours, the average water content has decreased by 1.0%, the average temperature of the blower has dropped by 20.3 degrees, and the unit energy consumption is 0.038kw.h / t. ℃.
6.Advantages of slow-ventilation by axial flow fan: good cooling effect; low unit energy consumption, which is particularly important today when advocating energy saving; ventilation timing is easy to grasp and it is not prone to condensation; it is convenient and flexible without a separate fan. Disadvantages: Due to the small air volume and long ventilation time; the precipitation effect is not obvious, and high-humidity grains should not be ventilated with axial flow fans.
7. Advantages of centrifugal fan: obvious cooling and precipitation effect, short ventilation time; disadvantages: high unit energy consumption; poor ventilation timing, prone to condensation.
8. Conclusion: In the ventilation for the purpose of cooling, the axial flow fan should be used for the slow, safe, energy-saving and efficient ventilation; the centrifugal fan is used in the ventilation for the purpose of precipitation.
Use and maintenance of fans
Because the fan is also a mechanical thing. Therefore, the fan has a useful life.
Because the fan is also a mechanical thing. Therefore, the fan has a service life, and usually requires more attention and maintenance, so as to ensure the normal operation of the fan, while also extending the service life of the fan. Here, the E fan network fan community also reminds everyone to pay attention to the following issues when using fans. First pay attention to the vibration frequency of the fan. If the vibration frequency of the fan has reached the effective value of the fan, you should stop using it for maintenance and repair, mainly cleaning the dust in the fan. Second, pay attention to the temperature of the fan. In general, the temperature of the fan is below 70 degrees. If it is above 70 degrees, you need to stop using it and check it to find out the cause of the temperature rise and solve it in time. After the fan is running, it is necessary to regularly lubricate the fan. Generally, the lubricant is applied every one or two months to ensure the normal use of the fan.
Sichuan Blower-Blower-Jin Blower Group (view) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) provides customers with "fan blower centrifugal fans" and other businesses. The company has brands such as "Jin Blower". Focusing on fans, exhaust equipment and other industries, it has a high reputation in Tianjin and Tianjin. Welcome to inquire, contact person: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower Group Company (Picture) -Roots Fan Quote-Tianjin Roots Fan
- Blower-Jiangsu Blower-Jin Blower Group
- Centrifugal fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory
- Roots Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Hunan Roots Fan
- Fan-Jiangsu Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (multiple pictures)
- Anhui blower-blower-jin blower group Co., ltd.
- Fan-Hunan Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Axial fan-jin blower group-zhejiang axial fan
- Tianjin Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group Corporation (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan