- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Anhui Blower-Blower-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd .:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
If the rotary fan fails, please check it carefully and determine the cause of the failure before repairing. The parts that need to be replaced are purchased according to the original fan accessory model.
1.Dismantling methods of rotary fan host
a. Remove the belt cover and belt.
b. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the fan cover.
c. Screw in the two threaded holes in the end cover and remove the end cover.
d. Remove the V-belt from the shaft.
e. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the V-belt pulley and remove the end cover. Note: When disassembling the main unit, be careful not to hit the parts. The Sichuan blower should be carefully placed.
2. Repair of the rotary fan host
After disassembling the main unit, use fine sandpaper or whetstone to grind the parts where the rotor, cylinder block, end cover, blades, rings and other parts are damaged or rusted, and wash them carefully with cleaning oil (be careful not to hurt the parts). reassemble. Initial burnout, mixed debris, moisture and other failures can be repaired by the above methods. When the bearings, oil seals, etc. are damaged, they need to be replaced. Be sure to replace the O-ring.
3.Assembling methods of rotary fan host
a. Place the end cap with the shaft hole on the assembly table.
b. Put the side of the pulley of the rotor shaft down on the end cover.
c. Install the spring pin into the rotor shaft.
d. Install the blade into the rotor slot.
e. Put on the cylinder block (note that the position of the air outlet is on the side of the rotor near the hole in the cylinder block).
f. Insert the branch ring.
g. Install the bearing.
h. Install the O-ring.
i. Install the other end cover and fix the bolt.
j. Turn the cylinder block over and take off the end cap on the side of the pulley.
k. Put the branch ring.
l Install the bearing and O-ring. m. Install oil seal on the end cap.
n. Install the end cover, place the positioning pins, and tighten all the bolts.
o, stand up the host, put the positioning pin on the other side cover, and tighten all bolts.
p. Pour a small amount of lubricating oil into the air inlet to fix the pulley on the rotating shaft. While turning the pulley by hand, lightly tap the end cover rib with a wooden or rubber hammer to allow the rotor shaft to move flexibly.
What is the role of centrifugal fans and axial fans in mechanical ventilation? Two different types of fans, centrifugal fans and axial fans, can play a role in ventilation in production and life, but because these two types are different, Their characteristics and functions are also different, but both types of fans can be used in mechanical ventilation, and they can achieve the results that users want, Yunnan blowers, but the two are still very different. What is the different role of this fan in machinery?
In some places, the use of centrifugal fans may cause condensation on doors and windows, walls, and even slight dew on the grain surface. As long as the fan is stopped, the window is opened, and the axial flow fan is turned on. If necessary, the grain surface is turned to remove the hot and humid air from the warehouse can. Condensation will not occur with slow-flow ventilation using an axial fan, and only the middle and upper layers of the grain temperature will rise slowly, and the grain temperature will decline steadily as the ventilation continues.
Although this phenomenon occurs, the effect of centrifugal fan cooling and precipitation is still very obvious, and only a short ventilation time can achieve good results. The disadvantage is that if the centrifugal fan is not well grasped, dew condensation may occur. Therefore, if the user uses the centrifugal fan, he must know in advance how to effectively prevent such a phenomenon.
Axial fans are different. Axial flow fans mainly use the function of slow ventilation to make the place achieve a good cooling effect. The advantage is that the unit energy consumption is relatively low. This is very important to society today. It is easier to add this type of fan. The possibility of being condensed is relatively low, so it is loved by consumers, but it also has its own shortcomings. For example, the precipitation effect of this fan is not very obvious, and the air volume is relatively small.
In any case, these two types of fans in Jiangsu Blower Factory have their own advantages. In the selection process, users should take their actual needs as the starting point so that they can choose a more suitable fan.
What are the classifications of fans?
1. Fans can be divided into several types according to the material used. Blower, such as iron shell fan (common fan), glass steel fan, plastic fan, aluminum fan, stainless steel fan
2. Fan classification can be divided into centrifugal, axial flow, diagonal flow (mixed flow) and cross flow types according to the direction of gas flow.
3. The fans are divided into axial flow fans, centrifugal fans and diagonal flow (mixed flow) fans according to the flow direction of the airflow after entering the impeller.
4. Fans are divided into pressure type local fans and explosion-proof electric motors placed outside or in the flow channels, and explosion-proof electric motors are withdrawn local fans placed in explosion-proof sealed chambers.
5. Fans can also be divided into single-stage, double-stage or multi-stage pressurized fans according to the pressurized form. If 4-72 is a single-stage pressurization, Roots fans are multi-stage pressurized fans. Xinlian University Logistics has done a good job in the distribution of Zhangchu Roots fans.
6. Fans can be divided into axial fans, mixed-flow fans, roots fans, roof fans, air-conditioning fans, etc. according to their uses.
7. Fans can be divided into low pressure fans, medium pressure fans, and high pressure fans by pressure.
Jiangsu Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Blowers are provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is an enterprise engaged in "fan blower centrifugal fans", adhering to the concept of "integrity management, dedicated service", to provide you with quality products and services. Welcome to inquire! Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower Group Company (Picture) -Roots Fan Quote-Tianjin Roots Fan
- Blower-Jiangsu Blower-Jin Blower Group
- Centrifugal fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory
- Roots Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Hunan Roots Fan
- Fan-Jiangsu Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (multiple pictures)
- Anhui blower-blower-jin blower group Co., ltd.
- Fan-Hunan Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Axial fan-jin blower group-zhejiang axial fan
- Tianjin Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group Corporation (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan