- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Fan-Hunan Fan-Jin Blower Group Company:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Jin Blower Group teaches you how to choose the right fan:
The correct selection of the ventilator is an important step to ensure the normal and economical operation of the ventilation system. The selection principle of the fan: first, high applicability; second, strong reliability; third, good economy.
High applicability, Anhui fan means that the use, structure and performance parameters of the selected fan meet the conditions and requirements of the working conditions. For example, fire exhaust fans used under high temperature, high pressure, and smoke conditions have special requirements for the materials of the fans. If you do n’t have the type and number of the fan you need, you ca n’t overcharge it, you should ask the fan manufacturer to design another.
Reliability means that the design and manufacturing quality of the selected fan fully meets the relevant national technical standards, and the quality of the accessories (such as the motor (or steam turbine) and bearings) matching the fan meets the relevant national technical standards. The fan operates reliably and has a long service life.
The economy is good, which means that the fan has high efficiency, low energy consumption, low noise, small size, small space, and Hubei fan, low cost, and convenient maintenance and repair.
The noise during the operation of the anticorrosive fan gradually increases, which not only affects the workers in the factory, but also affects the surrounding environment. It is a kind of environmental pollution, so it should be resolved in time. So what are the reasons and solutions for increasing fan noise? Let's take a look:
1. Check if the motor frequency is correct
Adjust the corresponding frequency operation.
2. Check if the motor wiring method is correct
Adjust the correct wiring method.
3. Check whether the bearing is damaged
The operating specifications for replacing the motor bearings are based on work standards.
4. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan sucks the foreign object and whether the air pipe is blocked.
Clean foreign objects and clean the air duct.
5. Detect the disturbance of air flow, the resonance caused by the impact, the resonance phenomenon of reflection
Add a muffler to the duct and isolate the noise or add a soundproof box to the fan
6. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan bearing is damaged
Replace the fan bearing and fan. The replacement method is based on the fan bearing replacement work standard book.
7. Check if the duct is noisy, if there is a co-vibration duct, if the wall is too thin
Add support to the duct or add acoustic insulation to the duct.
8. Check if the fan running direction is correct
Adjust the fan running direction.
9. Check if the fan belt is loose and making noise
Replace the belt and adjust the tightness of the belt.
The role and classification of fans:
The fan is a machine that relies on the input mechanical energy to increase the pressure of the gas and exhaust the gas. The Zhejiang fan is a driven fluid machine.
Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induction of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Drying and sending of grain; wind tunnel wind source and hovercraft inflation and propulsion.
Fan classification can be divided into centrifugal, axial flow, diagonal flow and cross flow types according to the direction of gas flow.
Fans are divided into axial flow fans, centrifugal fans, and oblique flow (mixed flow) fans according to the flow direction of the airflow after entering the impeller.
Fans are divided into push-in local fans (hereinafter referred to as press-in fans) and explosion-proof motors located outside or in the flow channel, and explosion-proof motors are located in the explosion-proof sealed cavity withdrawable local fans (hereinafter referred to as withdrawable fans) ).
Anhui Fan-Ventilator-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (view) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Anhui Fan-Ventilator-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (view) is a new upgrade launched by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) this year, the above pictures are for reference only, please call this page or contact on the pictures Phone, contact person: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower Group Company (Picture) -Roots Fan Quote-Tianjin Roots Fan
- Blower-Jiangsu Blower-Jin Blower Group
- Centrifugal fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group-Jiangsu Centrifugal Fan Factory
- Roots Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Hunan Roots Fan
- Fan-Jiangsu Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (multiple pictures)
- Anhui blower-blower-jin blower group Co., ltd.
- Fan-Hunan Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Axial fan-jin blower group-zhejiang axial fan
- Tianjin Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group Corporation (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan