- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Centrifugal fan-Jiangsu centrifugal fan manufacturer-Jin Blower Group Company:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
The noise during the operation of the anticorrosive fan gradually increases, which not only affects the workers in the factory, but also affects the surrounding environment. It is a kind of environmental pollution, so it should be resolved in time. So what are the reasons and solutions for increasing fan noise? Let's take a look:
1. Check if the motor frequency is correct
Adjust the corresponding frequency operation.
2. Check if the motor wiring method is correct
Adjust the correct wiring method.
3. Check whether the bearing is damaged
The operating specifications for replacing the motor bearings are based on work standards.
4. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan sucks the foreign object and whether the air pipe is blocked.
Clean foreign objects and clean the air duct.
5. Detect the disturbance of air flow, the resonance caused by the impact, the resonance phenomenon of reflection
Add a muffler to the duct and isolate the noise or add a soundproof box to the fan
6. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan bearing is damaged
Replace the fan bearing. The replacement method is based on the fan bearing replacement work standard.
7. Check if the duct is noisy, if there is a co-vibration duct, if the wall is too thin
Add support to the duct or add acoustic insulation to the duct.
8. Check if the fan running direction is correct
Adjust the fan running direction.
9. Check if the fan belt is loose and making noise
Replace the belt and adjust the tightness of the belt.
High-pressure fan technical knowledge
Through a large amount of experimental data, we know that the exhaust pressure (vacuity) of the high-pressure fan increases, the flow of the high-pressure fan decreases, the shaft power increases, and the centrifugal fan has a parabolic curve with a high point. The working curve of the high-pressure fan, we clearly see that the high-pressure fan has a lower efficiency under the positive pressure supply air condition, the rate is only 44%, but the high-pressure fan has a lower efficiency under the suction condition, and the high rate is only It is 32%, so sometimes a high-pressure fan can be used as a rough vacuum generator.
The flow rate decreases drastically with the increase of the exhaust pressure, the centrifugal fan in Yunnan, the increase of the vacuum degree, and the steep drop type can provide a higher output pressure at a lower flow rate, while the high pressure fan (air pump) requires a higher Pressure and vacuum, the corresponding efficiency is not high at this time. From the operating relationship between several parameters of the high-pressure fan, we can see that small changes in flow have little effect on its output pressure. Therefore, when the high-pressure fan (air pump) is running, the flow is continuous and stable, and the generated wind pressure is also stable. With the increase of the exhaust pressure and vacuum, the shaft power also increases. In order to avoid overload during startup, the suction and exhaust ports should be completely blocked, and the exhaust pressure should be too high to protect the air pump and shaker. Generally, the regulator valve of the air pump should be opened and the pressure or vacuum safety valve should be installed in the corresponding pipeline when driving. With the reduction of the axial clearance, the gap between the outer edge of the impeller and the diaphragm, the pressure and flow increase, so the precision, processability and reliability of parts processing are very important. The efficiency of a high-pressure fan depends mainly on whether it is high or low. this place. This is also the embodiment of the value of Dongshan Technology's Longgu high-pressure fan. Longgu high pressure fan (vortex air pump) has very strict and precise requirements for the manufacturing and processing of impellers, and special processing of the pump casing. It is only after casting a product with outstanding cost-effectiveness that it is used more and more widely.
The performance parameters of the fan mainly include flow, pressure, power, efficiency and speed. In addition, the magnitude of noise and vibration is also the main fan design index. Flow is also called air volume, which is expressed by the volume of gas flowing through the fan per unit time. Pressure is also called wind pressure. Fujian centrifugal fan refers to the increase in the pressure of gas in the fan, which is divided into static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure; Power refers to the input power of the fan, Anhui centrifugal fan, that is, shaft power. The ratio of effective fan power to shaft power is called efficiency. The full pressure efficiency of the fan can reach 90%.
Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induction of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Drying and sending of grain; wind tunnel wind source and hovercraft inflation and propulsion. The working principle of the fan is basically the same as that of the turbine compressor, but because the gas flow rate is low and the pressure does not change much, it is generally not necessary to consider the change of the specific volume of the gas, that is, the gas is treated as an incompressible fluid.
Fujian Centrifugal Fan-Centrifugal Fan-Jin Blower Group (view) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is a company engaged in "fan blower centrifugal fans". Since its inception, we have adhered to the principle of "honesty, stable operation", and have been brave enough to participate in healthy competition in the market, so that the "Jin Blowers" brand has a good reputation. We adhere to the "service first, customer first" principle, so that Jin Blower has won the trust of customers in fans and exhaust equipment, and has established a good corporate image. Special note: The pictures and information in this information are for reference only. Welcome to 浦发彩票 for accurate information. Thank you!
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Fan Manufacturer
- Centrifugal fan-jiangsu centrifugal fan manufacturer-jin blower group company
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Photo) -Yunnan Roots Fan-Roots Fan
- Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Zhejiang Fan
- Blower-Hunan Blower-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures)
- Axial fan-jin blower (online consultation) -fujian axial fan
- Jet Fan-Fujian Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Fujian Fan
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Photo) -Yunnan Roots Fan-Roots Fan
- Zhejiang Roots Fan-Large Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.