- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Yunnan Roots Fan-Roots Fan:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
High-pressure fan technical knowledge
Through a large amount of experimental data, we know that the exhaust pressure (vacuity) of the high-pressure fan increases, the flow of the high-pressure fan decreases, and the shaft power increases. The root efficiency of Jiangsu Roots fan is parabolic and has a high point. The working curve of the high-pressure fan, we clearly see that the high-pressure fan has a lower efficiency under the positive pressure supply air condition, the rate is only 44%, but the high-pressure fan has a lower efficiency under the suction condition, and the high rate is only It is 32%, so sometimes a high-pressure fan can be used as a rough vacuum generator.
The flow rate is greatly reduced with the increase of exhaust pressure and vacuum. The steep drop type can provide higher output pressure at a lower flow rate, while the high pressure fan (air pump) requires higher pressure and vacuum. , The corresponding efficiency is not high at this time. From the operating relationship between several parameters of the high-pressure fan, we can see that small changes in flow have little effect on its output pressure. Therefore, when the high-pressure fan (air pump) is running, the flow is continuous and stable, and the generated wind pressure is also stable. With the increase of the exhaust pressure and vacuum, the shaft power also increases. In order to avoid overload during startup, the suction and exhaust ports should be completely blocked, and the exhaust pressure should be too high to protect the air pump and shaker. Generally, the regulator valve of the air pump should be opened and the pressure or vacuum safety valve should be installed in the corresponding pipeline when driving. With the reduction of the axial clearance, the gap between the outer edge of the impeller and the diaphragm, the pressure and flow increase, so the precision, processability and reliability of parts processing are very important. The efficiency of a high-pressure fan depends mainly on whether it is high or low. this place. This is also the embodiment of the value of Dongshan Technology's Longgu high-pressure fan. Longgu high-pressure fan (vortex air pump) has very strict requirements for the manufacturing and processing of impellers. Guangdong Roots Fans, and special processing of the pump casing. Only after casting a cost-effective product, Hunan Roots Fan has been widely used.
If the rotary fan fails, please check it carefully to determine the cause of the failure, and then repair it. Roots fans, the replacement parts need to be purchased according to the original fan accessory model.
1.Dismantling methods of rotary fan host
a. Remove the belt cover and belt.
b. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the fan cover.
c. Screw in the two threaded holes in the end cover and remove the end cover.
d. Remove the V-belt from the shaft.
e. Loosen the fixing bolt of the end cover on the side of the V-belt pulley and remove the end cover. Note: When disassembling the main unit, be careful not to hurt the parts, and the removed parts should be placed carefully.
2. Repair of the rotary fan host
After disassembling the main unit, use fine sandpaper or whetstone to grind the parts where the rotor, cylinder block, end cover, blades, rings and other parts are damaged or rusted, and wash them carefully with cleaning oil (be careful not to hurt the parts). reassemble. Initial burnout, mixed debris, moisture and other failures can be repaired by the above methods. When the bearings, oil seals, etc. are damaged, they need to be replaced. Be sure to replace the O-ring.
3.Assembling methods of rotary fan host
a. Place the end cap with the shaft hole on the assembly table.
b. Put the side of the pulley of the rotor shaft down on the end cover.
c. Install the spring pin into the rotor shaft.
d. Install the blade into the rotor slot.
e. Put on the cylinder block (note that the position of the air outlet is on the side of the rotor near the hole in the cylinder block).
f. Insert the branch ring.
g. Install the bearing.
h. Install the O-ring.
i. Install the other end cover and fix the bolt.
j. Turn the cylinder block over and take off the end cap on the side of the pulley.
k. Put the branch ring.
l Install the bearing and O-ring. m. Install oil seal on the end cap.
n. Install the end cover, place the positioning pins, and tighten all the bolts.
o, stand up the host, put the positioning pin on the other side cover, and tighten all bolts.
p. Pour a small amount of lubricating oil into the air inlet to fix the pulley on the rotating shaft. While turning the pulley by hand, lightly tap the end cover rib with a wooden or rubber hammer to allow the rotor shaft to move flexibly.
Jin Blower Group- the secret of high pressure fan maintenance
(1) The knowledge involved in the maintenance of the high-pressure fan includes the physical content of the high-pressure fan itself, including knowledge about friction, kinetic energy, temperature, and pressure.
(2) The maintenance of high-pressure fans also includes knowledge about cleaning and nursing, such as how to use air spray guns to clean the filters.
(3) The maintenance of high-pressure fans sometimes involves some knowledge of biological or chemical development. For example, commonly used high-pressure fan cleaners are likely to be chemical or biological agents. Some chemistry also occurs when cleaning and nursing high-pressure fans Or biological response.
Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Guangdong Roots Blower is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is an enterprise engaged in "fan blower centrifugal fans", adhering to the concept of "integrity management, dedicated service", to provide you with quality products and services. Welcome to inquire! Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Fan Manufacturer
- Centrifugal fan-jiangsu centrifugal fan manufacturer-jin blower group company
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Photo) -Yunnan Roots Fan-Roots Fan
- Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business) -Zhejiang Fan
- Blower-Hunan Blower-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures)
- Axial fan-jin blower (online consultation) -fujian axial fan
- Jet Fan-Fujian Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Fujian Fan
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Photo) -Yunnan Roots Fan-Roots Fan
- Zhejiang Roots Fan-Large Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.