- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Previous: Guangdong Fan, Tianjin Jin Blower Group, Fan Factory
- Next: No more
Blower-Hunan Blower-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures):Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
The fan is a machine that relies on the input of mechanical energy and blower to increase the pressure of the gas and exhaust the gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
Fan is the abbreviation for gas compression and gas conveying machinery in China. Generally, the fans include fans, blowers, Anhui blowers, compressors and roots blowers, centrifugal fans, rotary fans, water ring fans, Including volumetric blowers and compressors such as piston compressors. Gas compression and gas delivery machinery is a machine that converts rotating machinery into gas pressure energy and kinetic energy, and conveys gas.
The fan is mainly composed of wind blades, shutters, window opening mechanism, motor, belt pulley, air intake hood, inner frame, casing, safety net and other components. When the machine is started, the motor drives the wind blades to rotate, the Yunnan blower, and causes the window opening mechanism to open the shutters to exhaust air. The shutters close automatically when stopped.
Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induction of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Drying and sending of grain; wind tunnel wind source and hovercraft inflation and propulsion.
The noise during the operation of the anticorrosive fan gradually increases, which not only affects the workers in the factory, but also affects the surrounding environment. It is a type of environmental pollution. Jiangsu Blower Factory should be resolved in time. So what are the reasons and solutions for increasing fan noise? Let's take a look:
1. Check if the motor frequency is correct
Adjust the corresponding frequency operation.
2. Check if the motor wiring method is correct
Adjust the correct wiring method.
3. Check whether the bearing is damaged
The operating specifications for replacing the motor bearings are based on work standards.
4. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan sucks the foreign object and whether the air pipe is blocked.
Clean foreign objects and clean the air duct.
5. Detect the disturbance of air flow, the resonance caused by the impact, the resonance phenomenon of reflection
Add a muffler to the duct and isolate the noise or add a soundproof box to the fan
6. Check whether the anti-corrosion fan bearing is damaged
Replace the fan bearing. The replacement method is based on the fan bearing replacement work standard.
7. Check if the duct is noisy, if there is a co-vibration duct, if the wall is too thin
Add support to the duct or add acoustic insulation to the duct.
8. Check if the fan running direction is correct
Adjust the fan running direction.
9. Check if the fan belt is loose and making noise
Replace the belt and adjust the tightness of the belt.
The performance parameters of the fan mainly include flow, pressure, power, efficiency and speed. In addition, the magnitude of noise and vibration is also the main fan design index. Flow is also called air volume, which is expressed by the volume of gas flowing through the fan per unit time. Pressure is also called wind pressure, which refers to the increase in the pressure of gas in the fan, which is divided into static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure; power refers to the fan The input power is the shaft power. The ratio of effective fan power to shaft power is called efficiency. The full pressure efficiency of the fan can reach 90%.
Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induction of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Drying and sending of grain; wind tunnel wind source and hovercraft inflation and propulsion. The working principle of the fan is basically the same as that of the turbine compressor, but because the gas flow rate is low and the pressure does not change much, it is generally not necessary to consider the change of the specific volume of the gas, that is, the gas is treated as an incompressible fluid.
Yunnan Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Blowers are provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is a company engaged in "fan blower centrifugal fans". Since its inception, we have adhered to the principle of "honesty, stable operation", and have been brave enough to participate in healthy competition in the market, so that the "Jin Blowers" brand has a good reputation. We adhere to the "service first, customer first" principle, so that Jin Blower has won the trust of customers in fans and exhaust equipment, and has established a good corporate image. Special note: The pictures and information in this information are for reference only. Welcome to 浦发彩票 for accurate information. Thank you!
- Blower-Hunan Blower-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures)
- Axial fan-jin blower (online consultation) -fujian axial fan
- Jet Fan-Fujian Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Company
- Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.-Fujian Fan
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Photo) -Yunnan Roots Fan-Roots Fan
- Zhejiang Roots Fan-Large Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Gansu Roots Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Roots Fan Quote
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Hebei Roots Fan
- Jiangsu Roots Fan-Jin Blower (Recommended Business)-Roots Fan Brand
- Tianjin Roots Blower-Roots Blower Brand-Tianjin Jin Blower Group