- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Blower Manufacturer -Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd .:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Blower noise reduction
Blower noise includes aerodynamic noise, aerodynamic noise, mechanical noise, electromagnetic noise, and structural noise. The strongest of these is aerodynamic noise, followed by mechanical noise and electromagnetic noise. 、现场条件、噪声控制的要求，可选择的噪声控制措施主要有：安装消声器、加装隔声罩、吸声、隔声、减振及隔振等。 According to the size of the blower noise , site conditions, and noise control requirements, the optional noise control measures include: installing a muffler, installing a sound insulation cover, sound absorption, sound insulation, vibration reduction and vibration isolation.
1. The noise of the casing and the motor can be solved by installing a sound insulation cover, and the sound absorption and sound insulation processing is performed in the fan room.
2. Install a muffler outside the air inlet and outlet of the blower, with built-in muffler inserts, to reduce noise when passing through a specially constructed muffler. The muffler is an effective measure to reduce the radiation of air intake and exhaust ports of air power equipment or to transmit noise along the pipe.
3. The fan is suspended by a damping spring hanger shock absorber.
Blower noise reduction can be designed in accordance with factors such as the sound source object, noise characteristics, noise reduction requirements, process conditions, and installation location to ensure a good noise reduction effect.
Fan classification and application fields
Fan overview: A fan is a machine used to convey gas. From an energy point of view, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into gas energy.
According to the structure and working principle, the following fans are classified: centrifugal fans, mixed flow fans, axial flow fans, cross flow fans
Application of fan
Fans are widely used in various industrial sectors. Generally speaking, centrifugal fans are suitable for small flow and high pressure places, while axial flow fans are often used for high flow and low pressure. Different types should be selected according to different situations. Fan classification.
Boiler fan can choose centrifugal or axial flow according to the specifications of the boiler. According to its role, it can be divided into boiler fan-sending air to the boiler; the boiler induced fan draws the flue gas from the boiler.
This type of fan is generally used for ventilation and heating and ventilation of factories and various buildings. The pressure is not high, but the noise requirements are low. Centrifugal or axial flow fans can be used.
3. Fans for industrial furnaces (chemical iron furnaces, forge furnaces, metallurgical furnaces, etc.)
This type of fan requires high pressure, usually from 2940 to 14700N / m2, which is the range of high-pressure centrifugal fans. Because the pressure is high, the peripheral speed of the impeller is large, and the blower manufacturers , the impeller must have sufficient strength when designing.
It has two types: one is the main fan (also known as the main fan), which is used to deliver fresh air to the underground, and its flow rate is large. It is more suitable to use the axial flow type and also useful for centrifugal. It is also called local fan), which is used for ventilation of the working face of the mine. Its flow and pressure are small, and explosion-proof axial flow fans are mostly used.
5.Pulverized coal fan
Centrifugal fans are mostly used to transport coal powder in the boiler combustion system of thermal power stations. The pulverized coal fan can be divided into two types according to different uses: one is a silo type pulverized coal fan, which blows the pulverized coal in the silo from its side into the furnace. The pulverized coal does not pass directly through the fan, and requires the fan to exhaust High pressure; the other is a direct-blown pulverized coal fan, which sends pulverized coal directly to the furnace. Because pulverized coal wears heavily on impellers and body shells, wear-resistant materials should be used
Difference between turbo blower and ring blower:
Many customers have doubts when purchasing medium-pressure ring blowers, and they are not clear about the difference between a turbo-type blower and a ring blower. Here is a brief introduction of the differences:
特点更为明显：大风量、低噪音、轻量化、坚固更耐用、使用周期长。 Turbine-type blowers are a series of medium-pressure fans. Based on the original structure, the structure and material of the product are reasonably arranged and designed. After the casing and impeller are modified, the thickness of the product has increased by 25% compared with the previous year. The advantages and characteristics are more obvious: large air volume, low noise, light weight, ruggedness and durability, and long service life.
In terms of pressure: the ring blower is the strongest, followed by the turbo multi-stage blower, and the turbo blower is the weakest;
In terms of air volume, the turbo blower is the strongest, followed by the turbo multi-stage blower, and the ring blower is the weakest.
Blower manufacturers-Jin Blower (recommended business) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) has poured infinite enthusiasm and enthusiasm in the field of fans and exhaust equipment. Jin Blower has always been customer-centric, the concept of creating value for customers, quality, and service. To win the market, we sincerely hope to cooperate with all sectors of society to create success and create brilliant. For related business, please 浦发彩票. Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (picture) -jet fan supply-Sichuan jet fan
- Blower Manufacturer-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation)
- Jin Blower Group (View) -Tianjin Blower Manufacturer
- Tianjin Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan