- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Previous: Guangdong Fan, Tianjin Jin Blower Group, Fan Factory
- Next: No more
Tianjin Blower -Jin Blower Co., Ltd .:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Difference between turbo blower and ring blower:
Many customers have doubts when purchasing medium-pressure ring blowers, and they are not clear about the difference between a turbo-type blower and a ring blower. Here is a brief introduction of the differences:
特点更为明显：大风量、低噪音、轻量化、坚固更耐用、使用周期长。 Turbine-type blowers are a series of medium-pressure fans. Based on the original structure, the structure and material of the product are reasonably arranged and designed. After the casing and impeller are modified, the thickness of the product has increased by 25% compared with the previous year. The advantages and characteristics are more obvious: large air volume, low noise, light weight, ruggedness and durability, and long service life.
In terms of pressure: the ring blower is the strongest, followed by the turbo multi-stage blower, and the turbo blower is the weakest;
In terms of air volume, the turbo blower is the strongest, followed by the turbo multi-stage blower, and the ring blower is the weakest.
Common sense of high pressure blower:
A high-pressure blower is a machine used to compress and transport gas. From an energy point of view, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into gas energy. Classification and use of blowers:
1? Classified by principle of action:
a. Turbine Fan — A fan that compresses and conveys gas by rotating blades.
b. Volumetric fans—compress and transport gas machinery by changing the volume of the gas.
2? Classified by the direction of airflow movement:
a? Centrifugal fan—After the airflow enters the fan impeller in the axial direction, it is compressed under the action of centrifugal force and flows mainly in the radial direction.
b? Axial-flow fan—The air flow enters the rotating blade channel in the axial direction. Because the blade interacts with the gas, the gas is compressed and flows along the axis of the cylindrical surface after being compressed.
c? Mixed-flow fan — The gas enters the rotating blade at a certain angle with the main axis, and flows approximately along the cone surface.
d? Cross-flow fan — the gas traverses the rotating blades, and is increased by the pressure of the blades.
3. Classification by production pressure (calculated by fixed pressure)
1? Ventilator-exhaust pressure below 31270Pa
2? Blower — exhaust pressure between 35270Pa ~ 343000Pa
3? Compressor-exhaust pressure above 343000Pa
4? The corresponding classification of high and low pressure fans is as follows (under standard conditions)
a Low-pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P ≤ 1000Pa
b. Medium pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 1000 ~ 5000Pa
c. High pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 5000 ~ 30000Pa
d. Axial fan for low pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P ≤ 500Pa
e. Axial fan for high pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P = 500 ~ 5000Pa
Fourth, the full name and model of the fan:
1. The general name of the general ventilator:
2. Model and variety composition:
Five, the concept of the main technical parameters of the fan
1. Pressure: The pressure of the ventilator refers to the pressure increase (relative to the atmospheric pressure), that is, the increase in the pressure of the gas in the fan or the difference between the pressure of the gas at the fan inlet. It has static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure. The total pressure is equal to the total
Often expressed in P. Its unit is often expressed in Pa. Kpa.
2. Flow rate: The volume of gas that passes through the fan in unit time, also known as air volume.
It is usually expressed by Q. Its unit is usually m 3 / h. M3 / min.
3. Rotating speed: the rotating speed of the fan rotor.
It is usually expressed in n. Its unit is r / min (r is the speed and min is the minute).
4. Power: the power required to drive the fan.
It is often expressed as N. Its unit is Kw.
Blower has a long history. China has produced simple wooden Kariya windmills for many years before BC, and its principle of action is basically the same as that of modern centrifugal blowers. In 1862, the British Guelbel invented the centrifugal blower, its impeller,
The casing is concentric, the casing is made of brick, the wooden impeller uses straight backward blades, and the Tianjin blower is only about 40% efficient. It is mainly used for mine ventilation. In 1880, people designed volute casings for mine ventilation and centrifuging backward curved blades.
The structure of the blower is relatively complete.
In 1892, the French developed a cross-flow blower. In 1898, the Irish designed a sirocco centrifugal fan with forward blades and it was widely used in various countries. In the 19th century, axial flow fans were used in mine ventilation and metallurgy industry.
However, the pressure is only 100-300 Pa, and the efficiency is only 15-25%. It did not develop rapidly until the 1940s.
In 1935, Germany first adopted axial-flow isostatic blowers to ventilate and induce the boiler; in 1948, Denmark made axial fans with adjustable moving blades in operation; rotary axial-flow fans, radial acceleration axial-flow fans, diagonal-flow fans, and Cross flow blower also
Both have developed.
Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. (online consultation) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is an enterprise engaged in "fan blower centrifugal fans", adhering to the concept of "integrity management, dedicated service", to provide you with quality products and services. Welcome to inquire! Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation)
- Jin Blower Group (View) -Tianjin Blower Manufacturer
- Tianjin Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale