- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation):Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
How to operate the blower correctly
Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. teaches you
How to operate the blower correctly
The supply blower is mainly composed of the following six parts: motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base (and fuel tank), and drip nozzle. The blower runs off-center with the offset rotor in the cylinder, and makes the capacity between the blades in the rotor slot
The volume change draws air in, compresses it, and spit it out. During operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the drip nozzle and drip into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while keeping the gas in the cylinder from flowing back.
Blade blower. The blower conveying medium is mainly clean air, clean gas, sulfur dioxide and other inert gases. It can also produce and transport other flammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic and special gases on demand. It can be widely used in metallurgy,
Chemicals, fertilizers, petrochemicals, food, building materials, petroleum, mines, textiles, gas stations, pneumatic transportation, sewage treatment and other industrial sectors.
The operator must be familiar with this regulation before starting up, and operate the blower strictly according to this regulation.
1. Check the oil level of the oil tank. It should be between the oil dipstick and the lower limit.
2. Notify the substation to supply power to the machine.
3. Check the control cabinet on the machine. There should be no alarm display. If there is an alarm, the cause should be eliminated.
4. Select "Manual" status. (Touch the "Manual" key with your finger).
5. Check whether the pressure relief valve is in the open position (the pressure relief valve opens and the green light is on). Check that the diffuser is set to a small opening (the diffuser's small green light is on).
6. After the above checks, after confirming that the fan can be started, press the start key, and the blower enters the start-up procedure: ① The auxiliary oil pump is pre-lubricated for one minute (the green light of the auxiliary oil pump is on). ② The blower can start running (the green light of the blower is on).
③ The pressure relief valve is closed slowly (the pressure relief valve is turned off and the green light is off, and the pressure relief valve is turned off and the green light is on after two minutes).
④ The auxiliary oil pump stops running (the green light of the auxiliary oil pump goes out and the red light stops). At this point, the blower has been successfully started and can be put into formal operation.
⑤ If the blower fails to start as expected after pressing the start key, the red alarm light turns on after a minute when the oil pressure is too low, and the entire starting process stops. After the cause has been found out, the alarm must be cleared and restarted.
1. After the fan is started, you can slowly adjust the opening of the diffuser according to production needs. Which one is good for Tianjin fans , use the "Open" and "Close" keys of the diffuser to control the necessary air volume.
2. When the fan is running, the fan must be monitored frequently. Pay attention to the fan current, oil temperature, oil pressure, vacuum pressure, sound, fan, temperature, vibration, etc. Make a record on time. If there is any abnormality, you should find out the cause in time and arrange for it.
Remove and report to the production section, and if necessary take emergency shutdown measures (use with caution).
When a fan is stopped due to production or maintenance or maintenance.
1. Reduce the opening of the diffuser to small (the small indicator of the diffuser is green).
2. Touch the "Stop" button of the fan with your finger, and the shutdown program will start:
① The opening of the diffuser is reduced to zero (if not performed in step 1).
② The pressure relief valve opens automatically (the pressure relief valve lights up in green).
③ The compressor stops running (the compressor stops running and the red light is on).
④ The auxiliary oil pump is put into operation automatically, and the whole machine is stopped in 3 minutes.
3. During the shutdown process, the operator should continue to monitor the changes of the instrumentation and the entire state, and make a record at the end.
Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of various fan designs and manufacturers. The company has engineering and technical personnel, advanced processing equipment, production technology and perfect detection methods and management systems, strong technical force and stable product quality. Passed ISO9001: 2008 international quality management system certification. At present, the company covers an area of 66,700 square meters, a construction area of 40,000 square meters, total assets of 220 million, fixed assets of 80 million, and has all kinds of advanced machinery and professional testing equipment, a total of 100 (sets). The company's product laboratory covers an area of 3,000 square meters, and has jointly established an industrial fan laboratory with the 57th station of Tianjin Quality Supervision and Inspection Station, with a variety of advanced test instruments and equipment. The company has a total of 160 employees, 33 engineering and technical personnel, including 13 professional titles and 22 management personnel.
The main products are: Roots blower, single-stage high-speed blower, multi-stage centrifugal blower, tunnel (construction, jet, axial) blower, adjustable radial fan with fixed radial blade, centrifugal blower, centrifugal fan, centrifugal dust exhaust fan , Boiler blower, boiler induced draft fan, sulfurized bed fan, high temperature fan, mine fan, marine CQ fan, fire exhaust fan, shaft fan, roof fan, fan muffler equipment, various anti-corrosion fan, special fan design, etc. And in November 2006 won the China General Machinery Industry Association (fan branch) organized by the "2006 Third China International Fluid Machinery Exhibition" exhibit product gold award.
The rotary fan  in the blower classification is exquisite in structure and is mainly composed of the following six parts: the motor, the air filter, the blower body, the air chamber, the base (also the fuel tank), and the drip nozzle. Blower runs eccentrically by a biased rotor in the cylinder
And make the volume change between the blades in the rotor slot suck air, compress it, and spit it out. During operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the drip nozzle, and drip it into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while maintaining the air in the cylinder
The body does not return, and this type of blower is also called sliding blade blower.
The blower conveying medium is mainly clean air, clean gas, sulfur dioxide and other inert gases. It can also produce and transport other flammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic and special gases on demand. Therefore it can be widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, chemical fertilizer,
Petrochemical, food, building materials, petroleum, mine, textile, gas station, pneumatic transmission, sewage treatment and other industrial sectors
Which Tianjin fan is good -Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) has poured infinite enthusiasm and enthusiasm in the field of fans and exhaust equipment. Jin Blower has always been customer-centric, the concept of creating value for customers, quality, and service. To win the market, we sincerely hope to cooperate with all sectors of society to create success and create brilliant. For related business, please 浦发彩票. Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation)
- Jin Blower Group (View) -Tianjin Blower Manufacturer
- Tianjin Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale