- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan :Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
How to operate the blower correctly
Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. teaches you
How to operate the blower correctly
The supply blower is mainly composed of the following six parts: motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base (and fuel tank), and drip nozzle. The blower runs off-center with the offset rotor in the cylinder, and makes the capacity between the blades in the rotor slot
The volume change draws air in, compresses it, and spit it out. During operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the drip nozzle and drip into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while keeping the gas in the cylinder from flowing back.
Blade blower. The blower conveying medium is mainly clean air, clean gas, sulfur dioxide and other inert gases. It can also produce and transport other flammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic and special gases on demand. It can be widely used in metallurgy,
Chemicals, fertilizers, petrochemicals, food, building materials, petroleum, mines, textiles, gas stations, pneumatic transportation, sewage treatment and other industrial sectors.
The operator must be familiar with this regulation before starting up, and operate the blower strictly according to this regulation.
1. Check the oil level of the fuel tank. It should be on the oil dipstick, between the Tianjin jet fan and the lower limit.
2. Notify the substation to supply power to the machine.
3. Check the control cabinet on the machine. There should be no alarm display. If there is an alarm, the cause should be eliminated.
4. Select "Manual" status. (Touch the "Manual" key with your finger).
5. Check whether the pressure relief valve is in the open position (the pressure relief valve opens and the green light is on). Check that the diffuser is set to a small opening (the diffuser's small green light is on).
6. After the above checks, after confirming that the fan can be started, press the start key, and the blower enters the start-up procedure: ① The auxiliary oil pump is pre-lubricated for one minute (the green light of the auxiliary oil pump is on). ② The blower can start running (the green light of the blower is on).
③ The pressure relief valve is closed slowly (the pressure relief valve is turned off and the green light is off, and the pressure relief valve is turned off and the green light is on after two minutes).
④ The auxiliary oil pump stops running (the green light of the auxiliary oil pump goes out and the red light stops). At this point, the blower has been successfully started and can be put into formal operation.
⑤ If the blower fails to start as expected after pressing the start key, the red alarm light turns on after a minute when the oil pressure is too low, and the entire starting process stops. After the cause has been found out, the alarm must be cleared and restarted.
1. After the fan is started, the opening of the diffuser can be slowly adjusted according to the production needs, and controlled by the "open" and "close" keys of the diffuser to ensure the necessary air volume.
2. When the fan is running, the fan must be monitored frequently. Pay attention to the fan current, oil temperature, oil pressure, vacuum pressure, sound, fan, temperature, vibration, etc. Make a record on time. If there is any abnormality, you should find out the cause in time and arrange for it.
Remove and report to the production section, and if necessary take emergency shutdown measures (use with caution).
When a fan is stopped due to production or maintenance or maintenance.
1. Reduce the opening of the diffuser to small (the small indicator of the diffuser is green).
2. Touch the "Stop" button of the fan with your finger, and the shutdown program will start:
① The opening of the diffuser is reduced to zero (if not performed in step 1).
② The pressure relief valve opens automatically (the pressure relief valve lights up in green).
③ The compressor stops running (the compressor stops running and the red light is on).
④ The auxiliary oil pump is put into operation automatically, and the whole machine is stopped in 3 minutes.
3. During the shutdown process, the operator should continue to monitor the changes of the instrumentation and the entire state, and make a record at the end.
The corresponding blower products are widely used in people's lives. Naturally, they have a certain foundation, and the corresponding people's understanding of this product is extremely profound If the corresponding blower is a small-sized device, the precautions for the operation of the maintenance are necessary for the smooth and well-sealed characteristics of the appearance and parts of the corresponding blower. At the same time, it is necessary to perform the corresponding cleaning and repair operations to a certain degree, and at the same time, it is necessary to perform the corresponding oil filling operation;
Well, today ’s explanation of the editor is so far. At the same time, do you all have a certain understanding of the operation of the corresponding blower in a certain foundation! If you want to know more about blowers, welcome to our company!
Fan classification and application fields
Fan overview: A fan is a machine used to convey gas. From an energy point of view, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into gas energy.
According to the structure and working principle, the following fans are classified: centrifugal fans, mixed flow fans, axial flow fans, cross flow fans
Application of fan
Fans are widely used in various industrial sectors. Generally speaking, centrifugal fans are suitable for small flow and high pressure places, while axial flow fans are often used for high flow and low pressure. Different types should be selected according to different situations. Fan classification.
Boiler fan can choose centrifugal or axial flow according to the specifications of the boiler. According to its role, it can be divided into boiler fan-sending air to the boiler; the boiler induced fan draws the flue gas from the boiler.
This type of fan is generally used for ventilation and heating and ventilation of factories and various buildings. The pressure is not high, but the noise requirements are low. Centrifugal or axial flow fans can be used.
3. Fans for industrial furnaces (chemical iron furnaces, forge furnaces, metallurgical furnaces, etc.)
This type of fan requires high pressure, usually from 2940 to 14700N / m2, which is the range of high-pressure centrifugal fans. Because the pressure is high and the peripheral speed of the impeller is large, the impeller should have sufficient strength during design.
It has two types: one is the main fan (also known as the main fan), which is used to deliver fresh air to the underground, and its flow rate is large. It is more suitable to use the axial flow type and also useful for centrifugal. It is also called local fan), which is used for ventilation of the working face of the mine. Its flow and pressure are small, and explosion-proof axial flow fans are mostly used.
5.Pulverized coal fan
Centrifugal fans are mostly used to transport coal powder in the boiler combustion system of thermal power stations. The pulverized coal fan can be divided into two types according to different uses: one is a silo type pulverized coal fan, which blows the pulverized coal in the silo from its side into the furnace. The pulverized coal does not pass directly through the fan, and requires the fan to exhaust High pressure; the other is a direct-blown pulverized coal fan, which sends pulverized coal directly to the furnace. Because pulverized coal wears heavily on impellers and body shells, wear-resistant materials should be used
Tianjin Jet Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (pictured) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Jet Blower-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (pictured) is a new upgrade launched by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) this year, the above pictures are for reference only, please call this page or the phone number on the picture to obtain Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan