- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd .:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Roots fan selection 8
First, the calculation of the resistance of the fan network is not accurate
The pressure loss of the actual ventilation and dust removal pipe will be different from the calculation result for some reasons. This is unavoidable. Therefore, the allowable error of the calculation limit in the design code is 10% -15%. Any neglect of such necessary program calculations will have a significant impact on the performance of the fan's operation and must be given great attention.
1. Reasons for the inaccuracy of the rated value of the resistance calculation of the fan pipe network: the rough calculation of the resistance of the pipe network and the inadequate use of the resistance coefficient; the unreasonable allocation of the effective radius of the system; the determination of the fan intake conditions are not true; Criteria; the impact of site design changes during construction by the construction supervision nurse. Will make the calculation result and actual loss error more than 30% or more, causing the rated performance of the selection does not match the actual operating performance, and the actual operating performance changes. If the calculated resistance is too large than the actual need, the centrifugal fan operation will cause the flow to increase, the power consumption will be significantly increased, and the price of Roots fans will be reduced. As a result, the efficiency at full pressure will be reduced. The power is easily overloaded, and there is a danger of the motor burning, but the effect on the flow of the straight-inclined full pressure curve will be smaller, otherwise it will inevitably lead to a decrease in the operating flow. Due to the decrease in flow, the flow velocity in the duct of the dust removal system will be reduced, which will cause dust to settle.
2. Consequences of inaccurate full pressure rating of fan selection. Treatment of exhaust gas from high-temperature furnaces. If the negative pressure of the selected induced draft fan is too large, the normal thermal balance in the furnace will be disrupted. Due to the increase of the induced air volume, the temperature in the furnace will fall, which will affect the combustion or heating, leading to the loss of heat sources. Energy is increased. When the exhaust fan sends dust-containing exhaust gas, the source of pollution maintains a sufficiently sealed negative pressure state, which can effectively prevent the spread of harmful pollutants.
Second, the choice of fan form of load fluctuation
Due to the periodic changes in the working conditions of energy and raw material consumption during the production process, the temperature in the furnace fluctuates greatly. Therefore, the amount of flue gas generated from the oven changes between 20% and 30%. The reason why the forward fan is not suitable for use is because the power curve of the forward fan is steep. When the pressure loss fluctuation of the pipe network increases, the motor in operation is easily overloaded and there is a danger of being burned. Therefore, a backward fan should be selected.
Third, the installation of mechanical and electrical capacity
The fan should not be equipped with a motor with a power margin that is too large or too small. Excessive assembly will often cause the motor to run at light load, which will reduce the power factor of the motor, thereby wasting power consumption. Otherwise, it will often cause the motor to run at overload and cause the motor to overheat. High insulation, easy to age, shortened service life, and at the same time may be difficult to start.
Fourth, the fan connection pipe is not standardized
Due to engineering design configuration restrictions, forced to install a right-angle elbow at the fan inlet. Single leaf flapper or butterfly valve adjustment and reverse airflow elbow installed at the outlet will result in a significant reduction in efficiency in the fan.
Five, the correct start of different types of fans
The centrifugal fan requires the system to be completely closed and started without load; the shaft-flow fan requires the system to be fully open and started with load; when the high-temperature fan is started at normal temperature, the volume of the air is expanded due to heating, the density becomes smaller, the fan generates low pressure, and the required power The fan is much smaller than the normal temperature fan, so the system should be completely closed and started without load at startup under normal temperature conditions.
Six, the rational design of the joint work of the fan
When the fan is operated in parallel and series, the fan performance is reduced and the operating conditions are complicated, so it is generally not used as much as possible. Limited use of dual suction fans in parallel, because the pressure loss of the two parallel systems is too large, it can not increase the flow. When multiple fans in parallel share a large fan combined bag filter room, the corresponding bag filter room should also be closed and divided into parallel systems for filtering.
Seven, the fan intake air temperature is determined by the false height leading to reduced performance
When selecting the dust removal fan for high-temperature furnace kiln exhaust gas treatment, due to the selection, the imported air temperature is not accurate, and the use of instantaneous high temperature or a large amount of air leakage caused a sharp temperature drop or a blindly increased temperature, which caused the actual operation temperature to be lower than the selected temperature. As a result, the efficiency and power in the operating fan are reduced, resulting in a reduction in the design rated flow.
Eight, the division of the filter air volume in the single room of the filter bag should not be too large
The bag filter room of the multi-chamber combination structure of the dust removal system is usually used to interrupt the dust filtering operation from room to room for ash operation. Generally, the air volume of a single room filter should not exceed 20% of the air volume of each main fan, so that it will not cause the efficiency of the main fan to drop during operation. . Because there is always a single-chamber filter bag group wheel in the filtering process, the air is removed for dust removal. Therefore, the excess air volume in the single-chambered room causes the increase in other rooms, leading to an increase in system resistance, which results in a reduction in the air volume of the main engine and a decrease in the efficiency at full pressure.
Why should the Roots fan be vented when starting
Not venting is an extremely dangerous mistake. Roots blowers have the property of forced exhaust. Assuming it is not vented, the Roots fan in Shaanxi, or the vent valve is only opened a little, will result in insufficient gas output, too much air intake, and the gas is compressed in the blower rotor cavity, the pipe between the blower outlet and the valve. The speed of the motor is constant, that is, the speed of the blower is constant, the exhaust volume is constant, the exhaust gas is continuously compressed in the pipeline and the rotor cavity, and more and more compressed gas is bound to require more force to do For the previously compressed gas, the fan can maintain the constant speed, so it is easy to cause:
①Motor! The motor voltage does not change, the speed does not change, the required force is greater, and the work is more. The motor power increases, the current increases, the current is too large, and the protection system stops. The motor without the protection system burns out!
②Fan! The fan receives the heat generated by the compressed gas, and the heat cannot be discharged in time! The fan heats up, softens and embrittles the fan casing! The fan is subject to two external forces at the same time 1. The motor's strong torque on the fan's spindle and bearings. 2. Air pressure in the cavity The outward thrust of the fan casing. Combining heat and force, there are blow-ups and even blow-ups of fans, and there are a lot of businesses who crack the casing for repair.
③ System pipes and valves. Same as above, there are many large Roots blowers, blown up valves and burnt flanges.
Roots fan standard accessories
Standard accessories: General Roots fan operating procedure base, inlet muffler (including air filter), outlet muffler, safety valve, check valve, elastic joint, pressure gauge, lubricant, anchor bolt. The consumable parts are imported, and the performance is stable. Such as: Japan NSK bearings, South Korea Dongyi belt. 2. The fan impeller is corrected by dynamic balance. 3. The gear is made of 20CrMnTi, and the precision reaches GB / T10095 five-level accuracy. 4. The shaft is 45 # steel after quenching and tempering. 5. Fan noise at 1m is less than 85dB. 6. The company has obtained ISO9001 quality management system certification, and there is a strict testing procedure before the fan leaves the factory. The gap between the two impellers is the most critical gap between the two impellers, and there are two + 45 ° and two -45 ° positions. At these positions, the axial section of the two-impeller membrane structure carport just happens to be relatively parallel ( (When adjusting and measuring the gap, you can determine whether the two impellers are at a position of ± 45 °).
Roots Fan Price-Shaanxi Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. (view) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) adheres to the "people-oriented" business philosophy, has a dedicated workforce, strives to provide good products and services to the society, and welcomes new and old customers to visit us and cooperate sincerely For a better future. Jin Blowers-Your Trustworthy Friend, Company Address: No. 9, Xishui West Road, Beichen District, Tianjin, Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan