- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
How to Solve the Roots Fan Vibration Exceeding Limit
Roots blower has a constant torque load, and its power saving rate is directly proportional to the speed reduction, that is, N% = △ N%. Although it is different from ordinary fans and water pumps, it has a higher power saving rate, but because of its higher power, The wall is not bad, it works continuously for 24 hours, and it starts for a long time. Therefore, the power saving potential is large, and the cost of power saving is high.
Roots blower is one of the important equipment in non-ferrous and ferrous metal smelting system, and is widely used in various processes. Elimination of backward production capacity in the steel industry, capacity suppression and layout optimization will affect the demand for roots fans. At the same time, with the country's increasingly strict requirements for energy conservation and emission reduction, a large number of emerging industries have emerged, such as the air separation oxygen production industry, and Roots blowers have been widely used in these industries.
Basic maintenance knowledge of roots fans:
First, please be sure to open the manual vent valve before starting, check whether the oil in the fuel tank has reached the oil level line, and use the hand to turn the fan to be flexible. The Yerlows blower is at full capacity (remember not to overload). When shutting down, be sure to open the vent valve first, and then press to disconnect. In this way, normal operation can extend the life of the fan.
2. Please send someone to check the oil level of the fan tank regularly and regularly. If you find that the oil is lower than the middle position of the oil standard, large Roots fans should be replenished immediately. If you find signs of oil leakage at the junction of the oil gauge, the drain plug, and the fuel tank, you must replace and repair it in time. Replace the oil completely every six months. When the oil level is very dirty and you ca n’t see the oil clearly, you need to clean the oil level immediately to prevent misleading the oil level of the oil tank and burn the gear. If the oil level is obviously dirty, it should be replaced in time.
3. If the bearing is lubricated with grease, it must be replenished every three to six months, and the high-temperature grease of the fan must be replaced once a year. (Note: All three-leaf Roots blowers use pure lithium 2 Molybdenum No. 3 lithium base grease or high-temperature grease for the fan.) When the fan is running, check the temperature, vibration and sound of the fuel tank, and check whether the inlet and exhaust pressure ammeter indexes are normal.
4. Make sure that the air circulation of the fan room is smooth and that the cooling measures are complete. Pay attention to the cleaning work of the fan room, so as not to block the intake filter muffler or block the fan due to too much dust inhaled by the fan. The filter element (sponge or filter-free material) in the filter and the dirt in the air intake muffler must be cleaned regularly. If it is impossible to clean or not clean, please replace the air filter element in time.
V. Please regularly check and adjust the belt tension and perform a small maintenance. The Jiangxi Roots fan includes checking the fan bearings, gears for excessive wear or early damage; cleaning the fan fuel tank, air cavity, and sealing devices; correcting the gaps between various parts of the fan; Identify and solve the problems in time to avoid more serious damage to the fan.
The safe operation and service life of roots fans depend on whether they are regularly maintained and maintained properly. Attention should be paid to any accidents. If the three-leaf roots fans are not used for a long time, all power on the body must be cut off. It is placed in a ventilated and dry place, which can effectively prevent the body from rusting and other phenomena during long-term non-use. In addition, during the use of Roots fans, they must be oiled regularly. Only in this way can the three-leaf Roots fans operate flexibly.
In addition to doing so, you should also pay attention to the following points:
1. Check the tightening of various parts of the Roots blower and whether the positioning pin is loose. If it is loose, hold it firmly.
2. There must be no scale, rust and peeling inside the fan body. Prevent oil leakage inside the body.
3. When disassembling the machine, measure the dimensions of each fit of the machine, make a record, make Roots fans, and mark and direction the parts to ensure assembly and maintain the original fit requirements.
4. Roots fan's overload is sometimes not displayed immediately, so pay attention to the changes in intake and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current. The Roots fan brand is used to judge whether the machine is operating normally.
5. Under normal conditions, the unit must be replaced for 1000 hours of operation. Pay attention to whether the cooling condition of the lubricating oil is normal, pay attention to the quality of the lubricating oil, often listen to the noise of the Roots blower, and pay attention to whether the unit works under the specified operating conditions.
6. The new machine or Roots blower after overhaul is put into operation according to the use procedure. It is recommended to replace all the lubricant after 8 hours of operation. Daily maintenance is very important, minor faults must be repaired before being put into use
Jiangxi Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Roots Blower Manufacturing is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is a company engaged in "fan blower centrifugal fans". Since its inception, we have adhered to the principle of "honesty, stable operation", and have been brave enough to participate in healthy competition in the market, so that the "Jin Blowers" brand has a good reputation. We adhere to the "service first, customer first" principle, so that Jin Blower has won the trust of customers in fans and exhaust equipment, and has established a good corporate image. Special note: The pictures and information in this information are for reference only. Welcome to 浦发彩票 for accurate information. Thank you!
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan