- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
Anhui Roots Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Fan Wholesale:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Roots fan commissioning
1. Check the tightening of each part and whether the positioning pin is loose. 2. There is no oil leakage inside the blower body.
3. There should be no scaling, rusting or peeling inside the blower body.
4. Pay attention to whether the lubrication and heat dissipation conditions are normal, pay attention to the quality of the lubricant, listen to the noise of the blower frequently, pay attention to whether the unit operates under the conditions that do not meet the requirements, and pay attention to regularly adding butter.
5. The overload of the blower is sometimes not displayed immediately, so pay attention to the increasing trend of intake and exhaust pressure, bearing temperature and motor current to determine whether the machine is operating normally. 6. Before disassembling the machine, measure the dimensions of each machine's fit, make a record, and mark the parts to ensure that the original fit requirements are maintained after assembly.
7. The blower of the new machine or overhaul, Anhui Roots blower, the fuel tank should be cleaned and put into operation according to the use steps. Roots blower is supplied. It is recommended to replace all the lubricating oil after 8 hours of operation.
8. Maintenance and overhaul should formulate a reasonable maintenance system according to the specific use situation, carry out on schedule, and make a record. It is recommended to overhaul once a year and replace the bearings and related wearing parts.
9. It is recommended that the blower overhaul be overhauled by professional maintenance personnel.
The difference between Roots fan and centrifugal fan:
1. The working principle is different. Roots fans are manufactured. Centrifugal fans use curved blades. Centrifugal force is used to blow gas to the casing. Roots fans use two 8-shaped blades. The gap between them is very large. Small, squeeze the gas to the air outlet by the squeeze of two blades.
2. Due to different working principles, they generally have different working pressures. The outlet pressure of Roots fans is relatively high, while centrifugal fans are relatively small.
3. The air volume is different. Generally Roots fans are used in places where the air volume is not high but the pressure is high, while centrifugal fans are used in places where the pressure is low and the air volume is high.
4. The manufacturing accuracy is different. The precision required by Roots fans is very high, and the assembly requirements are very strict, while the centrifugal fans are relatively loose. Of course, there are some small differences that I won't mention.
5. If the load needs a constant flow effect, use a Roots blower. Because the roots blower is a constant flow fan, the main parameter of the work is the air volume. The output pressure changes with the changes of the pipeline and the load, and the air volume changes little. Roots blower is a high-pressure blower. Roots blower is a volumetric blower. The amount of air delivered is proportional to the number of revolutions. The air is sent from the suction side to the discharge side. If the load requires a constant pressure effect, use a centrifugal fan. Because the centrifugal fan is a constant pressure fan, the main parameter of the work is the wind pressure. The output air volume changes with the changes of the pipeline and the load, and the wind pressure does not change much. Centrifugal fan, Roots fan price, wind pressure is not large. The air compression process is usually carried out under the action of centrifugal force through several working impellers (or several stages). Centrifugal fans belong to square torque characteristics, while roots fans basically belong to constant torque characteristics.
6. Generally speaking, Roots blower has large air volume and high pressure. Similarly, Roots blower is also very noisy. If the air volume is small and the noise requirements are high, the rotary blower is selected. The rotary blower is also constant. The main parameter of the flow fan is the air volume. The output pressure changes with the changes of the pipeline and the load. The air volume changes little. The rotary fan is a variable volume compression. Its main characteristics are: low speed, low noise, low vibration, efficiency. , High energy saving.
Classification of roots fans:
Roots blowers can be roughly divided into single-stage and double-stage according to their different working methods. Among them, there is only one compression-stage blower, which we call single-stage blower. A blower that performs two compressions is called a two-stage blower.
Divided by impeller head: two-lobe roots blower and three-lobe roots blower;
According to purpose: vertical kiln blower, gasification blower, aeration blower, etc .;
According to the type of medium: air blower, gas blower, hydrogen blower, sulfur dioxide blower, etc .;
Divided by transmission method: direct-connected blower and belt-connected blower; according to cooling method: air-cooled blower, water-cooled blower and counter-current cooling blower;
Divided by structure type: vertical blower, horizontal blower, vertical shaft blower, integrated group blower, etc .;
Divided by seal type: various types of blowers such as labyrinth seal, ring seal, packing seal and mechanical seal.
Tianjin Blower Group Company (picture)-Roots Fan Price-Anhui Roots Fan is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is the leader in Tianjin, Tianjin, fans and exhaust equipment. For many years, the company has implemented the principles of scientific management, innovative development, honesty and trustworthiness to meet customer needs. The leaders of Tianjin Blower and all staff warmly welcome people from all walks of life to inquire and negotiate to create a better future for Tianjin Blower.
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan
- Tianjin Axial Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Fan Manufacturer-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Group