- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Guangdong Fan, Tianjin Jin Blower Group, Fan Factory:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Failure and cause of high-pressure centrifugal fan
1.The fan vibrates violently
① The fan shaft is not concentric with the motor shaft, and the pulley grooves are misaligned;
? Friction between the casing and the impeller or the air inlet and the impeller;
? The stiffness of the foundation is insufficient or not strong;
④ The impeller rivet is loose or the impeller is deformed;
⑤ Loose fit of the impeller shaft disc hole with the shaft;
⑥The casing, bearing housing and bracket, bearing housing and bearing cover are loose;
不良 Insufficient installation of fan inlet and outlet pipelines, causing resonance;
⑧The blades are unbalanced due to ash deposits, dirt, blade wear, deformation of the impeller, and bending of the shaft.
2.The temperature of the bearing is too high
①The bearing box vibrates violently
② The lubricant is of poor quality, deteriorates or contains impurities, such as dust, sand, dirt, etc., or the filling amount is insufficient;
③ The tightening force of the bearing box cover and seat connecting bolt is too large or too small;
④ The shaft and rolling bearing are installed at an angle, and the front and rear bearings are not concentric;
⑤ The rolling bearing is damaged or the shaft is bent.
3.The motor current is too large or the temperature rise is too high
① The gates of the inlet and outlet pipes are not closed when driving;
② Low motor input voltage or single-phase power failure of the power supply;
③Affected by the severe vibration of the bearing box;
④ The spindle speed exceeds the rated value;
⑤ The input gas contains viscous substances;
⑥ The ambient temperature is too low and the specific gravity is too large.
The specific principles are as follows:
1) Before selecting a fan, you should understand the production and product quality of domestic fans, such as the types and specifications of fans produced, the special uses of various products, the development and promotion of new products, and full consideration of environmental protection. Requirements in order to choose the optimal use of fans.
2) According to the different physical and chemical properties of the gas conveyed by the fan, the fan model, select the fan for different purposes. If transporting explosive and flammable gas, explosion-proof fans should be selected; dust or coal dust should be selected for dust or coal dust fans; corrosion-resistant fans should be selected for transporting corrosive gases; work under high temperature conditions Or transport high temperature gas should choose high temperature ventilator.
3) When there are more than two types of fans available on the fan selection performance chart, the one with higher efficiency and smaller machine number should be preferred: the one with a larger adjustment range, of course, it should be compared and weighed. Pros and cons.
4) If the diameter of the selected fan impeller is much larger than that of the original fan, in order to use the original motor shaft, bearings and bearings, etc., the start time of the motor, the strength of the original parts of the fan and the criticality of the shaft must be critical. The speed is calculated.
5) When selecting a centrifugal fan, when the power of the motor is less than or equal to 75KW, it is not necessary to install a valve for starting only. When the high-temperature flue gas or air is selected and the centrifugal boiler induced draft fan is selected, a valve for starting should be provided to prevent overload during cold operation.
6) For ventilation systems with noise reduction requirements, first select a fan with high efficiency and low peripheral speed of the impeller, and make it work at the golden efficiency point; according to the propagation mode of noise and vibration generated by the ventilation system, take corresponding measures. Noise reduction and vibration reduction measures. For damping measures of fans and electric motors, vibration damping foundations such as spring dampers or rubber dampers are generally used.
7) When selecting a fan, the fan brand should try to avoid using fans in parallel or in series. When it is unavoidable, the fans of the same type and performance should be selected to work together. When using a series, the fan is quoted, there should be a certain pipeline connection between the primary fan and the secondary fan.
8) The selected new fan should consider making full use of the original equipment, suitable for on-site production and installation, and safe operation.
Causes of severe vibration of centrifugal fans of ventilation equipment:
(1) The fan shaft and the motor shaft are not concentric;
(2) The fit between the impeller shaft disc hole and the shaft is loose;
(3) Loose bolts, rivets, etc., or deformation of the impeller;
(4) The foundation or the rigidity of the overall support is insufficient;
(5) The temperature of the conveying medium is too low, and the Guangdong fan makes the motor overload.
(6) The inlet and outlet pipes of the fan are not installed properly and resonance occurs;
(7) The temperature rise of the bearing is too high, or the bearing box is subject to severe vibration;
(8) The quality of the lubricating grease is not sufficient, or impurities are contained in it or the quality is deteriorated;
(9) Friction between the inner and outer rings of the rolling bearing, or bending or damage;
(10) There is friction between the casing or the air inlet and the impeller;
(11) The motor current is too large, or the temperature rise is too high;
(12) When the fan is started, the regulating door or the gate in the outlet pipe is not closed tightly;
(13) The input voltage of the motor is too low, and the power supply has a single-phase power failure;
(14) Dust or dirt on the blades, or wear or deformation, causing the rotor to become unbalanced;
(15) The system can not match the performance of the fan, so that the fan is in a low pressure and large flow area and cannot run well.
The above are 15 reasons that may cause severe vibration of the centrifugal fan of ventilation equipment. Find out relevant measures to solve the specific reasons.
Fans offer_Guangdong Fan_Tianjin Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Fans offer_Guangdong Fan_Tianjin Jin Blower Group is a new upgrade launched by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) this year, the above pictures are for reference only, please call this page or the phone number on the picture Request new information, contact person: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan