- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Fan, jin blower (online consultation), fan price:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
According to the direction of gas flow, fans can be divided into centrifugal, axial, diagonal and cross flow types.
When the centrifugal fan is working, the power machine (mainly an electric motor) drives the impeller to rotate in the volute casing, and the air is sucked in from the center of the impeller through the suction port. Due to the dynamic effect of the blades on the gas, the pressure and speed of the gas are increased, and the centrifugal force is thrown along the blade path toward the casing and discharged from the exhaust port. Because the flow of gas in the impeller is mainly in the radial plane, it is also called a radial flow fan.
The centrifugal fan is mainly composed of an impeller and a casing. Which one is good , the impeller of a small fan is directly mounted on the motor, and the large fan is connected to the motor through a coupling or a pulley. Centrifugal fans are generally single-sided air intake, using single-stage impellers; large flow can be double-sided air intake, using two back-to-back impellers, also known as double-suction centrifugal fans.
The impeller is the main component of the fan. Its geometry, size, number of blades and manufacturing accuracy have a great impact on performance. The impeller must be corrected by static balance or dynamic balance to ensure the fan to rotate smoothly. According to the direction of the blade exit, the impeller is divided into three types: forward, radial and backward. The top of the blade of the forward impeller is inclined toward the direction of rotation of the impeller; the top of the blade of the radial impeller is radial, and it is divided into straight and curved blades; the top of the blade of the backward impeller is inclined in the reverse direction of the impeller rotation.
The pressure generated by the forward impeller is strong. When the flow rate and the number of revolutions are constant, the fan manufacturer needs a small diameter of the impeller, but the efficiency is generally low. The backward impeller, on the other hand, generates a weak pressure and the required impeller diameter is large. Efficiency is generally higher; radial impellers are somewhere in between. The straightest blade is the simplest type of blade, and the most complicated is the airfoil blade.
In order to make the blade surface have a proper speed distribution, curved blades are generally used, such as circular blades of equal thickness. The impeller usually has a cover disc to increase the strength of the impeller and reduce gas leakage between the blade and the casing. The blade and cover plate are connected by welding or riveting. The weight of the welding impeller is light and the runner is smooth. The impellers of low and medium pressure small centrifugal fans are also cast with aluminum alloy.
When the axial flow fan is working, the power machine drives the impeller to rotate in the cylindrical casing, and the gas enters from the current collector. The fan price obtains energy through the impeller, increases the pressure and speed, and then discharges in the axial direction. There are three types of axial flow fans: vertical, horizontal and inclined. The diameter of the small impeller is only about 100 mm, and the large one can be more than 20 meters.
Small low-pressure axial-flow fans are composed of impellers, casings, and current collectors, and are usually installed on the walls or ceilings of buildings; large high-pressure axial-flow fans are composed of current collectors, impellers, streamlines, casings, and diffusers And transmission components. The blades are evenly arranged on the hub, and the number is generally 2-24. The more blades, the higher the wind pressure; the blade installation angle is generally 10 ° -45 °. The larger the installation angle, the larger the air volume and wind pressure. The main parts of the axial flow fan are mostly welded or riveted with steel plates.
An oblique flow fan is also called a mixed flow fan. In this type of fan, the gas enters the impeller in a direction at an angle to the axis, obtains energy in the impeller, and flows out in an oblique direction. The shape of the impeller and casing of the fan is conical. This fan has both centrifugal and axial flow characteristics, and the flow range and efficiency are in between.
Cross-flow fans are small high-pressure centrifugal fans with forward multi-blade impellers. The gas enters the impeller from one side of the outer edge of the rotor, and then exits from the other side through the interior of the impeller. The gas is subjected to the force of the blade twice in the impeller. Under the same performance conditions, it is small in size and low in speed.
Compared with other types of low-speed fans, cross-flow fans have higher efficiency. Its axial width can be arbitrarily selected without affecting the flow state of the gas, and the gas still maintains a uniform flow over the entire width of the rotor. Its exit section is narrow and long, suitable for installation in various flat-shaped equipment for cooling or ventilation.
Common parts of the fan The parts mentioned below are common parts of the fan. But specific to each series of fans, not all of these components are required.
1. Impeller: Also called a wind wheel, it is a component that accelerates or compresses the air. There are usually three forms: axial flow, centrifugal, and mixed (slanted) flow.
2. Blade: The blade on the impeller is the main part of the impeller that accelerates or compresses the air. The objective shape, angle and number have the most fundamental impact on the performance of the fan.
3. Hub: A part of the axial flow impeller is a component that supports the blade. We must pay special attention to the different hub forms of various axial fans, because they affect the working limit of the wind turbine.
4. Shaft sleeve: A part of the impeller, which is a part that cooperates with the shaft. Sometimes there are bolts and ventilators on it to lock it with the shaft.
5. Rotating shaft: There are two types. One is the rotating shaft (shaft extension) on the motor, which is directly connected to the blade. The other is that the impeller has a rotating shaft alone, which is driven by the motor through other things.
6. Pulley: One of the transmission devices. There is a groove on the outer edge. It is called a belt groove. One groove is equipped with a belt.
7, V-belt: one of the transmission devices, ordinary V with A, B, C, D, E several forms. Transmission energy is increasing.
8. Shaft seat: a kind of transmission device, which plays the role of lubrication or cooling, such as air cooling, oil cooling, water cooling, etc.
9, wind net: also known as protective nets, bird-proof nets, rat-proof nets, etc., is a net installed at the inlet or outlet of the fan. According to the grid size, it can be divided into sparse network and dense network, and according to the installation position, it can be divided into front network and rear network.
10. Chassis: The shell of the machine. The axial flow fan refers to the outer cylinder.
11, volute: refers to the shell outside the centrifugal fan wheel, because the spiral like a snail, it is called a volute.
12. Motor: source of power.
13. Junction box: a device for customers to connect power cords, not all products are equipped with external junction boxes.
14. Tripod: Installation feet of the fan. Generally fixed, there are also pitch and rotation angles.
15. Flare: Generally refers to the horn-shaped component of the axial flow fan at the air inlet side, which has the effect of improving air intake and reducing noise. Some are also installed on the outlet side.
16. Air inlet or outlet: There are usually two types of openings for air entering or leaving the ventilator; round and square.
17. Keys and keyways: usually shafts and parts that cooperate with the outer circle of the shaft to transmit forces.
18. Flange: The flange that is perpendicular to the surface of the square or circular shell in the mechanical shell is used in combination with other equipment. There are usually some mounting holes reserved on it.
19. Lifting ring: ring component used for lifting
Jin Blower (picture) _Ventilator Which is Good_Ventilator is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) adheres to the "people-oriented" business philosophy, has a professional workforce, strives to provide good products and services to the society, and welcomes new and old customers to visit us and cooperate sincerely For a better future. Jin Blowers-Your Trustworthy Friend, Company Address: No. 109, Building 1, Jiping Dongli, Hongqiao District, Contact Person: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan