- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Which fan is good, fan, Jin blower:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
The fan is a machine that relies on the input of mechanical energy to increase the pressure of the gas and discharge the gas. It is a driven fluid machine.
Fan is the abbreviation for gas compression and gas conveying machinery in China. Generally speaking, fans include fans, blowers, compressors and roots blowers, centrifugal fans, rotary fans, water ring fans, but do not include piston compression And other positive displacement fans and compressors. Gas compression and gas conveying machinery is a machine that converts rotating machinery into gas pressure energy and kinetic energy.
The fan is mainly composed of wind blades, shutters, window opening mechanism, motor, belt pulley, air intake hood, inner frame, casing, safety net and other components. When the machine is started, the motor drives the wind blades to rotate, and makes the window opening mechanism open the shutters to exhaust air. The shutters close automatically when stopped.
Fans are widely used in ventilation, dust extraction and cooling of factories, mines, tunnels, cooling towers, vehicles, ships and buildings; ventilation and induction of boilers and industrial furnaces; cooling and ventilation in air conditioning equipment and household appliances Drying and sending of grain; wind tunnel wind source and hovercraft inflation and propulsion.
Use of fan
1. When the bearing temperature of the fan is normal, it is ≤70 ° C. If the temperature of the fan rises to 70 ° C, the price of the fan will be alarmed if it is electrically controlled. At this time, the reason should be found. The fan, first check whether the cooling water is normal? Is the bearing oil level normal?
2. When the fan is running, stopping or running, if abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be checked immediately.
3. After the fan head runs for one month at a time, it should be renewed and replaced with lubricating oil (grease).
Common faults The working medium of the fan in the cement industry often contains a certain amount of homogeneous particles of varying sizes and shapes, such as the induced draft fan of a dust removal system and the pneumatic conveying blower. Since these fans work in a dusty airflow, the dust particles in the airflow must not only cause wear to the fan, but also have dust deposits on the fan blades. average. As a result, the balance of the fan rotor is damaged, causing the fan to vibrate, shortening the fan life, and in severe cases, the fan can not work properly. In particular, the wear of the fan blade is the most serious. It not only destroys the flow characteristics in the fan, but also easily causes major accidents such as blade breakage and speeding.
Transmission part wear is also a common problem of fans, including various shafts, rollers, reducers, motors, pumps and other bearing positions, bearing housings, keyways and threads. Traditional repair welding machine methods are likely to cause material damage. Damage, which causes parts to deform or break, has greater limitations; brush plating and spray re-machining methods often require outsourcing, not only for long repair cycles and high costs, but because the repaired materials are still metallic materials, they cannot fundamentally be repaired. Solve the cause of wear (metal impact resistance and poor concession); many components can only be scrapped and replaced, which greatly increases production costs and inventory spare parts, making the company's good resource advantages idle and wasted.
Which Tianjin fan is good , Tianjin Blower, Fans are provided by Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) 's high-quality services and products have been continuously affirmed and trusted by new and old customers and industry professionals. Our company is a certified member of the Shangmeng League. Click the Shangmeng customer service icon on the page to directly talk to our customer service staff. I hope our future cooperation is happy!
- Tianjin centrifugal fan-jin blower group company
- Tianjin Fan Factory-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. (online consultation)
- Tianjin Ventilator Factory-Jin Blower Group
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group Corporation (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation)
- Jin Blower Group (View) -Tianjin Blower Manufacturer
- Tianjin Blower Price-Jin Blower
- Tianjin Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.