- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Blower, Tianjin Blower Manufacturer Phone, Jin Blower (multiple pictures):Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Common sense of high pressure blower:
A high-pressure blower is a machine used to compress and transport gas. From an energy point of view, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into gas energy. Classification and use of blowers:
1? Classified by principle of action:
a. Turbine Fan — A fan that compresses and conveys gas by rotating blades.
b. Volumetric fans—compress and transport gas machinery by changing the volume of the gas.
2? Classified by the direction of airflow movement:
a? Centrifugal fan—After the airflow enters the fan impeller in the axial direction, it is compressed under the action of centrifugal force and flows mainly in the radial direction.
b? Axial flow fan — The airflow enters the rotating blade channel in the axial direction. Due to the interaction between the blade and the gas, the blower, the gas is compressed and flows on the cylindrical surface in the axial direction approximately.
c? Mixed-flow fan — The gas enters the rotating blade at a certain angle with the main axis, and flows approximately along the cone surface.
d? Cross-flow fan — the gas traverses the rotating blades, and is increased by the pressure of the blades.
3. Classification by production pressure (calculated by fixed pressure)
1? Ventilator-exhaust pressure below 31270Pa
2? Blower — exhaust pressure between 35270Pa ~ 343000Pa
3? Compressor-exhaust pressure above 343000Pa
4? The corresponding classification of high and low pressure fans is as follows (under standard conditions)
a Low-pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P ≤ 1000Pa
b. Medium pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 1000 ~ 5000Pa
c. High pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 5000 ~ 30000Pa
d. Axial fan for low pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P ≤ 500Pa
e. Axial fan for high pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P = 500 ~ 5000Pa
Fourth, the full name and model of the fan:
1. The general name of the general ventilator:
2. Model and variety composition:
Five, the concept of the main technical parameters of the fan
1. Pressure: The pressure of the ventilator refers to the pressure increase (relative to the atmospheric pressure), that is, the increase in the pressure of the gas in the fan or the difference between the pressure of the gas at the fan inlet. It has static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure. The total pressure is equal to the total
Often expressed in P. Its unit is often expressed in Pa. Kpa.
2. Flow rate: The volume of gas that passes through the fan in unit time, also known as air volume.
It is usually expressed by Q. Its unit is usually m 3 / h. M3 / min.
3. Rotating speed: the rotating speed of the fan rotor.
It is usually expressed in n. Its unit is r / min (r is the speed and min is the minute).
4. Power: the power required to drive the fan.
It is often expressed as N. Its unit is Kw.
Blower performance advantages:
Blower is a very common type of ventilation and air supply equipment, which has a large number of applications in production and life. The blower is composed of a motor, a gas filter device, an air chamber, a base, a drip nozzle, a transmission device, a bearing, an impeller, and a machine body.
The design is reasonable and the structure is exquisite. The telephone of Tianjin blower manufacturer has many advantages in working performance.
Main performance advantages of blowers
1. The impeller of the blower is installed in the machine body, and there is no friction during operation. Which one is good, there is no need to lubricate and use oily substances such as lubricating oil, and the gas delivered does not contain oil. Tianjin blower, so the blower can be used for Gas source requirements for food, medicine, chemical, etc.
Higher industries, achieving ideal gas delivery.
2. The range of gas media that can be transported by blowers is wide. Common gas media such as air, sulfur dioxide, gas, etc. can be transported. In addition, the blower can also be used to transport various flammable, explosive,
Toxic, harmful and corrosive gases.
3. The blower implements gas transportation by changing the volume. Its design principle determines that its pressure change has a small effect on the flow change, and the speed change has a large effect on the flow change. In the selection process of the blower, the buyer has a wide range of
The pressure selects the range, and the flow control is realized by the selection of the speed.
4. In the whole body of the blower, only the bearings and gear pairs have a mechanical foundation, which will be worn during operation, and the friction loss of other parts is extremely small. In this way, in the selection process of the blower, each of them can be targeted.
The material of the components reduces the manufacturing cost of the blower without affecting the overall service life.
Tianjin Blower, Jin Blower (online consultation), Blower is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is a company specializing in "fan blower centrifugal fans". Since its inception, we have adhered to the principle of "honesty, stable operation", and have been brave enough to participate in healthy competition in the market, so that the "Jin Blowers" brand has a good reputation. We adhere to the "service first, customer first" principle, so that Jin Blower has won the trust of customers in fans and exhaust equipment, and has established a good corporate image. Special note: The pictures and information in this information are for reference only. Welcome to 浦发彩票 for accurate information. Thank you!
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan