- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Tianjin Blower Manufacturer Phone | Blower | Jin Blower:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Common sense of high pressure blower:
A high-pressure blower is a machine used to compress and transport gas. From an energy point of view, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into gas energy. Classification and use of blowers:
1? Classified by principle of action:
a. Turbine Fan — A fan that compresses and conveys gas by rotating blades.
b. Volumetric fans—compress and transport gas machinery by changing the volume of the gas.
2? Classified by the direction of airflow movement:
a? Centrifugal fan—After the airflow enters the fan impeller in the axial direction, it is compressed under the action of centrifugal force and flows mainly in the radial direction.
b? Axial-flow fan—The air flow enters the rotating blade channel in the axial direction. Because the blade interacts with the gas, the gas is compressed and flows approximately along the axis of the cylindrical surface after being compressed.
c? Mixed-flow fan — The gas enters the rotating blade at a certain angle with the main axis, and flows approximately along the cone surface.
d? Cross-flow fan — the gas traverses the rotating blades, and is increased by the pressure of the blades.
3. Classification by production pressure (calculated by fixed pressure)
1? Ventilator-exhaust pressure below 31270Pa
2? Blower — exhaust pressure between 35270Pa ~ 343000Pa
3? Compressor-exhaust pressure above 343000Pa
4? The corresponding classification of high and low pressure fans is as follows (under standard conditions)
a Low-pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P ≤ 1000Pa
b. Medium pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 1000 ~ 5000Pa
c. High pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 5000 ~ 30000Pa
d. Axial fan for low pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P ≤ 500Pa
e. Axial fan for high pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P = 500 ~ 5000Pa
Fourth, the full name and model of the fan:
1. The general name of the general ventilator:
2. Model and variety composition:
Five, the concept of the main technical parameters of the fan
1. Pressure: The pressure of the ventilator refers to the pressure increase (relative to the atmospheric pressure), which is better for Tianjin blower manufacturers, that is, the increase in the pressure of the gas in the fan or the difference between the gas pressure at the fan inlet. It has static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure. The total pressure is equal to the total
Often expressed in P. Its unit is often expressed in Pa. Kpa.
2. Flow rate: The volume of gas that passes through the fan in unit time, also known as air volume.
It is usually expressed by Q. Its unit is usually m 3 / h. M3 / min.
3. Rotating speed: the rotating speed of the fan rotor.
It is usually expressed in n. Its unit is r / min (r is the speed and min is the minute).
4. Power: the power required to drive the fan.
It is often expressed as N. Its unit is Kw.
Precautions for the application of high-pressure blowers in the industry:
Induced draft fan is a boiler auxiliary equipment with poor working conditions. As we all know, it works in dusty airflow. The fly ash in the coal-fired boiler marriage gas will cause wear on the induced draft fan and will also deposit on the induced draft fan blades. Due to the uneven ash deposition and wear , the flat handle of the fan is damaged, causing vibration, and some boilers cannot even operate normally because of this. 炉，引风机则比较容易积灰，尤其是防尘器工作不良时，水点飞城，烟气带水，引风机叶片积灰更为严重。 Said one boat, for boilers used in dust collectors, the induced draft fan is more likely to wear, while for boilers using wet dust collectors , the induced draft fan is more likely to accumulate dust, especially when the dust collector is not working properly, In the city, the smoke brings water, and the dust on the blades of the induced draft fan is more serious.
The type of high pressure blower also has a significant effect on the degree of wear. Generally reflect that IDM fan is more wear-resistant than 7-29 fan; single straight fan 5-48, 6-30 fan than 4 72, o. 6-160. —E wing type wear-resistant. We believe that the influence of fan form on wear is mainly due to aerodynamic reasons. If the design of the fan is reasonable so that the particles in the airflow are evenly distributed without causing concentrated wear, the service life of the fan will be long. 用时间长。 The IDM fan in a certain factory wears evenly, so its use time is long.
外，1DM型风机为后弯机翼型风机，气流与叶片的作用不如前弯式叶片的7—29型风机强烈，因此其耐磨性也较好。 In addition , the 1DM fan is a backward-bending airfoil fan, and the effect of air flow and blades is not as strong as that of the front-bending 7-29 type fan, so its wear resistance is also good. Generally speaking, blowers, curved fans with the same diameter are more prone to wear.
It should be pointed out here that when the backward-bend airfoil fan is used for dr powder fan and induced draft fan, which one is the best blower, it must be considered that when the front line of the wing is worn through, the problem of dust accumulation inside the blade is likely to cause vibration. In the selection, design and manufacturing, full attention should be paid .
Which blower is good, Jin blower, blower provided by the Jin blower group limited liability company. Which blower is good, Jin blower, blower is a new upgrade launched by Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) this year, the above picture is for reference only, please call this page or the contact phone on the picture to request a new one Information, Contact: Mr. Mao.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan