- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Tianjin Blower (Photo) _Tianjin Blower Manufacturer_Blower:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
The classification of blowers can be divided into centrifugal, axial flow, diagonal flow and cross flow types according to the direction of gas flow.
Blower is divided into axial flow blower, centrifugal blower and diagonal flow (mixed flow) blower according to the flow direction of the airflow entering the impeller.
The blower is divided into a press-in local blower (hereinafter referred to as a press-in blower) and an explosion-proof electric motor placed outside or in the flow channel, and the explosion-proof electric motor is located in the explosion-proof sealed cavity (hereinafter referred to as the draw-out drum Fan ).
Development Trend of Blower:
The development of blowers will further improve the aerodynamic efficiency, device efficiency and use efficiency of blowers to reduce power consumption; use axial flow blowers with adjustable blades to replace large centrifugal blowers; reduce blower noise; improve smoke and dust blowers
Wear resistance of machine impeller and casing; variable speed adjustment and automatic adjustment are realized.
Fan classification and application fields
Fan overview: The fan is a machine for conveying gas. From the energy point of view, which one is better, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover into gas energy.
According to the structure and working principle, the following fans are classified: centrifugal fans, mixed flow fans, axial flow fans, cross flow fans
Application of fan
Fans are widely used in various industrial sectors. Generally speaking, centrifugal fans are suitable for small flow and high pressure places, while axial flow fans are often used for high flow and low pressure. Different types should be selected according to different situations. Fan classification.
Boiler fan can choose centrifugal or axial flow according to the specifications of the boiler. According to its role, it can be divided into boiler fan-sending air to the boiler; the boiler induced fan draws the flue gas from the boiler.
This type of fan is generally used for ventilation and heating and ventilation of factories and various buildings. The pressure is not high, but the noise requirements are low. Centrifugal or axial flow fans can be used.
3. Fans for industrial furnaces (chemical iron furnaces, forge furnaces, metallurgical furnaces, etc.)
This type of fan requires high pressure, usually from 2940 to 14700N / m2. The range of blower, namely high pressure centrifugal fan. Because the pressure is high and the peripheral speed of the impeller is large, the impeller should have sufficient strength during design.
It has two types: one is the main fan (also known as the main fan), which is used to deliver fresh air to the underground, and its flow rate is large. It is more suitable to use the axial flow type, which is also useful for centrifugal. It is also called local fan), which is used for ventilation of the working face of the mine. The Tianjin blower manufacturer has a low flow and pressure, and most of them use explosion-proof axial flow fans.
5.Pulverized coal fan
Centrifugal fans are mostly used to transport coal powder in the boiler combustion system of thermal power stations. The pulverized coal fan can be divided into two types according to different uses: one is the silo type pulverized coal fan, which blows the pulverized coal in the silo from its side into the furnace. The pulverized coal does not directly pass the fan. The exhaust pressure of the fan is high; the other is a direct blowing pulverized coal fan, which directly sends the pulverized coal to the furnace. Because pulverized coal wears heavily on impellers and body shells, wear-resistant materials should be used
Blower_Jin Blower_Blower Which is better provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is a leader in Tianjin, Tianjin, fans, and exhaust equipment. Over the years, the company has implemented the principles of scientific management, innovation and development, and honesty and trustworthiness, which greatly meet customer needs . The leaders of Tianjin Blower and all staff warmly welcome people from all walks of life to inquire and negotiate to create a better future for Tianjin Blower.
- Tianjin Blower Price-Jin Blower
- Tianjin Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Axial Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Fan Manufacturer
- Jin Blower Group Company (multi-picture) -Jilin Tunnel Construction Fan
- Zhejiang Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation)
- Jin Blower Group Company (view) -Hubei Tunnel Fan
- Shaanxi Tunnel Fan-Jin Blower
- Shanxi Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Beijing Tunnel Fan