- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Tianjin Blower (Photo) | Tianjin Fan Which Is Good | Fan:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Use and maintenance of fans
Because the fan is also a mechanical thing. Therefore, the fan has a useful life.
Because the fan is also a mechanical thing. Therefore, the fan has a service life, and usually requires more attention and maintenance, so as to ensure the normal operation of the fan, while also extending the service life of the fan. Here, the E fan network fan community also reminds everyone to pay attention to the following issues when using fans. First pay attention to the vibration frequency of the fan. If the vibration frequency of the fan has reached the effective value of the fan, you should stop using it for maintenance and repair, mainly cleaning the dust in the fan. Second, pay attention to the temperature of the fan. In general, the temperature of the fan is below 70 degrees. If it is above 70 degrees, you need to stop using it and check it to find out the cause of the temperature rise and solve it in time. After the fan is running, it is necessary to regularly lubricate the fan. Which fan is good is generally lubricated every one or two months to ensure the normal use of the fan.
Use of fan
1. When the bearing temperature of the fan is normal, it is ≤70 ° C. If it rises to 70 ° C, an electric control should (alarm) the alarm. At this time, you should find the reason. Which Tianjin fan manufacturer is good, first check whether the cooling water is normal? Is the bearing oil level normal?
2. When the fan is running, stopping or running, if abnormal phenomenon is found, it should be checked immediately.
3. After the fan head runs for one month at a time, it should be renewed and replaced with lubricating oil (grease).
Common faults The working medium of the fan in the cement industry often contains a certain amount of homogeneous particles of varying sizes and shapes. Fans, such as induced draft fans for dust removal systems, and blowers for pneumatic conveying. Since these fans work in a dust-containing airflow, the dust particles in the airflow must not only cause wear to the fan, but also deposit dust on the fan blades, and the wear and dust are not uniform. As a result, the balance of the fan rotor is damaged, causing the fan to vibrate, shortening the fan life, and in severe cases, the fan can not work properly. In particular, the wear of the fan blade is the most serious. It not only destroys the flow characteristics in the fan, but also easily causes major accidents such as blade breakage and speeding.
Transmission part wear is also a common problem of fans, including various shafts, rollers, reducers, motors, pumps and other bearing positions, bearing housings, keyways and threads. Traditional repair welding machine methods are likely to cause material damage. Damage, which causes parts to deform or break, which has greater limitations; brush plating and spray re-machining methods often require outsourcing, not only for long repair cycles and high costs, but also because the repaired materials are still metal Materials, can not fundamentally solve the cause of wear (metal impact resistance and poor concession); many components can only be scrapped and replaced, greatly increasing production costs and inventory spare parts, making the company's good resource advantage Idle and waste.
Fan, Tianjin Blower, Tianjin Fan Manufacturer Which is better provided by Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) has strong strength and reliable reputation, and has accumulated a large number of loyal customers in the fan and exhaust equipment industries in Tianjin and Tianjin. The company's continuous improvement of work attitude and continuous improvement of innovative ideas will lead Jin Blower and you to enter a brilliant future together for a better future!
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan