- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Blower, Jin Blower, Blower Price:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Selection of tunnel fan and calculation of air volume
With the continuous development of scientific skills, everyone's demand for the use of tunnel fans is getting higher and higher. As far as the current development trend of tunnel fan skills abroad, it will be developed in the direction of tunnel fans with low noise. The noise of tunnel fans is one of the most important sources of noise pollution in industrial production. Larger and faster tunnel fans make the noise question outstanding. For low frequency noise, the tunnel fan is mainly improved by the structural design of the tunnel fan to reduce the body noise. If it fails to meet the requirements, measures such as installing a muffler soundproof room can be adopted. In summary, these skills are not only the development trend of foreign tunnel fans in the future, but also the best efforts of domestic tunnel fan professionals in terms of skills.
The definition of the wind volume of the tunnel fan is the product of the wind speed V and the cross-sectional area F of the wind tunnel. Since large tunnel fans can accurately measure the wind speed with an anemometer, the calculation of the air volume is also very simple. The air volume can be calculated. The number of tunnel fans is determined based on the number of air changes in the selected room, the total air volume required by the plant is calculated, and the number of tunnel fans is calculated. Calculation formula: N = V × n / Q In the meantime: N——the number of tunnel fans (set); V——the volume of the site (m3); n——the number of ventilations (times / hour); Q——the selected tunnel fan Type of single air volume (m3 / h). The selection of the type of tunnel fan is probably based on the actual situation of the plant. Try to choose the type of tunnel fan that matches the original window size. The tunnel fan and the wet curtain must adhere to a certain distance (as far as possible from the two sides of the gable installed in the plant) to complete the outstanding ventilation. Ventilation effect. The exhaust side should be as close as possible to the neighboring buildings to avoid affecting nearby residents. If the air taken out from the room contains a polluted environment, it can be sprayed on the air outlet equipment to collect and collect nearby pollutants, and the blower will not pollute the environment and achieve the purpose of energy saving.
Blower has a long history. China has produced simple wooden Kariya windmills for many years before BC. Which one is better, its principle is basically the same as that of modern centrifugal blowers. In 1862, the British Guelbel invented the centrifugal blower, its impeller,
The casing is concentric, the casing is made of brick, the wooden impeller adopts straight backward blades, and the efficiency is only about 40%. It is mainly used for mine ventilation. In 1880, people designed volute casings for mine ventilation and centrifuging backward curved blades.
The structure of the blower is relatively complete.
In 1892, the French developed a cross-flow blower. In 1898, the Irish designed a sirocco centrifugal fan with forward blades and it was widely used in various countries. In the 19th century, axial flow fans were used in mine ventilation and metallurgy industry.
But its pressure is only 100-300 Pa, the price of blowers, and the efficiency is only 15-25%, and it has not developed rapidly until the 1940s.
In 1935, Germany first adopted axial-flow isostatic blowers to ventilate and induce the boiler; in 1948, Denmark made axial fans with adjustable moving blades in operation; rotary axial-flow fans, radial acceleration axial-flow fans, diagonal-flow fans, and Cross flow blower also
Both have developed.
Which blower is good | Blower | Jin blower is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) 's high-quality services and products have been continuously affirmed and trusted by new and old customers and industry professionals. Our company is a certified member of the Shangmeng League. Click the Shangmeng customer service icon on the page to directly talk to our customer service staff. I hope our future cooperation is happy!
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (picture) -jet fan supply-Sichuan jet fan
- Blower Manufacturer-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation)
- Jin Blower Group (View) -Tianjin Blower Manufacturer
- Tianjin Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan