- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Blower, Tianjin Blower Manufacturer, Jin Blower:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Classification of blowers
Fans have different standards for classification. Different types of fans have different properties and different functions. The classification of blowers is mainly based on the application of blowers in practice.
Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. has organized the classification standards for blowers for everyone.
Divided by wind pressure: According to the pressure of the fan, the fan can be divided into low pressure fan, medium pressure fan and high pressure fan. Its pressure range is as follows: Low pressure: Fan full pressure H ≤ 1000Pa
Medium pressure: 1000Pa <H ≤ 3000Pa. High pressure (mostly low-pressure and medium-low pressure fans are used in centrifugal fan ventilation projects): 3000Pa <H ≤15000 Pa
It can be divided into general-purpose fans, dust exhaust fans, industrial ventilation fans, boiler induced fans, blower manufacturers , mining fans and so on.
Fans are widely used in tunnels, underground garages, high-grade civil buildings, metallurgy, factories and mines and other places for ventilation and high-temperature smoke exhaust.
According to different uses, the price of blowers can be roughly divided into the following types:
风机 Power Station Fan
⑶General centrifugal fan
⑷General axial flow fan
⑹Sewage treatment fan
⑺High temperature fan
⑻Air conditioner fan
尘 Dust extraction fan
⒃Boiler Induced Draft Fan
Mine fan can be divided into: main fan, auxiliary fan and local fan according to different uses. The main fan is used for the ventilation of the whole mine, the auxiliary fan is used for the air volume adjustment of a branch air path in the ventilation network, and the local fan is used for the ventilation of local places.
Sewage treatment fans can be divided into centrifugal fans, high Swiss fans, side flow fans, water ring fans, etc., blowers,
Divided according to the principle: can be divided into centrifugal fans and axial flow fans for water treatment blast aeration; sewage and aeration in hospitals and laboratories; vacuum feeding in the printing industry; electroplating tanks and industrial wastewater; Supply of gas sources for plastic welding and blowing; spraying of burners, glass industry and others;
Divided according to bearing technology: can be divided into general mechanical bearing blowers, shaft suspension bearing blowers, air suspension bearing blowers.
Wear and treatment of tunnel fan impellers
Wear of impeller
After the fan impeller rotates, a small amount of large particles and many tiny dust particles can be passed through the induced draft fan together with the high temperature and high speed smoke, causing the blade to be continuously washed. Over time, Tianjin blower manufacturers have formed blade-like wear at the blade exit. Because this wear is irregular, it causes imbalance in the impeller. In addition, the surface of the impeller is easily oxidized at high temperatures, forming a thick oxide scale. The binding force of these oxide scales to the surface of the impeller is not uniform, and some oxide scales will fall off automatically under the action of vibration or centrifugal force, which is also a cause of the imbalance of the impeller.
2. Fouling of the impeller
The humidity of the flue gas in the tunnel construction tunnel is very high. Although the dust particles that have not been cleaned are small, they have a high viscosity. When they pass through the induced wind, they will be adsorbed on the non-working surface of the blade under the action of the gas vortex, especially at the inlet and outlet of the non-working surface, which will form more serious dust fouling, and gradually thicken. When part of the dust falls off under the combined effect of centrifugal force and vibration, the balance of the impeller is destroyed, and the entire induced fan will vibrate.
2, countermeasures to resolve the imbalance of the impeller:
1. In addition to improving the ventilation effect of the fan, the most effective way to solve the impeller wear is to improve the anti-wear ability of the impeller.
At present, the more mature method in this regard is that the impeller is precision-casted, added with anti-wear metal elements, and then subjected to thermal spraying technology, that is, special methods to change the wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant metal or ceramic materials The high-speed particle flow is sprayed onto the surface of the impeller blades to form a layer of tough outerwear that is much more resistant to abrasion, high temperature and oxidation than the materials of the impeller itself. This can not only reduce the damage caused by the impeller's dynamic balance, but also reduce the imbalance caused by the oxide layer.
Blower manufacturers, blowers, and Jin Blower (view) are provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) adheres to the "people-oriented" business philosophy, has a professional workforce, strives to provide good products and services to the society, and welcomes new and old customers to visit us and cooperate sincerely For a better future. Jin Blowers-Your Trustworthy Friend, Company Address: No. 109, Building 1, Jiping Dongli, Hongqiao District, Contact Person: Mao Bingquan.
- Jin Blower Group Company (multi-picture) -Jilin Tunnel Construction Fan
- Zhejiang Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation)
- Jin Blower Group Company (view) -Hubei Tunnel Fan
- Shaanxi Tunnel Fan-Jin Blower
- Shanxi Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Beijing Tunnel Fan
- Chongqing Tunnel Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Tunnel Fan Brand
- Gansu tunnel fan-jin blower (recommended business) -tunnel fan manufacturer
- Guizhou tunnel fan-tunnel fan price-jin blower group Co., ltd.
- Blower Manufacturer-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.