- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Blower manufacturers_Tianjin Blower Price_Jin Blower:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Common sense of high pressure blower:
A high-pressure blower is a machine used to compress and transport gas. From an energy point of view, the blower manufacturer is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover into gas energy. Classification and use of blowers:
1? Classified by principle of action:
a. Turbine Fan — A fan that compresses and conveys gas by rotating blades.
b. Volumetric fans—compress and transport gas machinery by changing the volume of the gas.
2? Classified by the direction of airflow movement:
a? Centrifugal fan—After the airflow enters the fan impeller in the axial direction, it is compressed under the action of centrifugal force and flows mainly in the radial direction.
b? Axial-flow fan — The airflow enters the rotating blade channel in the axial direction. Due to the interaction between the blade and the gas, the gas is compressed and flows approximately along the axis of the cylindrical surface after being compressed.
c? Mixed-flow fan — The gas enters the rotating blade at a certain angle with the main axis, and flows approximately along the cone surface.
d? Cross-flow fan — the gas traverses the rotating blades, and is increased by the pressure of the blades.
3. Classification by production pressure (calculated by fixed pressure)
1? Ventilator-exhaust pressure below 31270Pa
2? Blower — exhaust pressure between 35270Pa ~ 343000Pa
3? Compressor-exhaust pressure above 343000Pa
4? The corresponding classification of high and low pressure fans is as follows (under standard conditions)
a Low-pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P ≤ 1000Pa
b. Medium pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 1000 ~ 5000Pa
c. High pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 5000 ~ 30000Pa
d. Axial fan for low pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P ≤ 500Pa
e. Axial fan for high pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P = 500 ~ 5000Pa
Fourth, the full name and model of the fan:
1. The general name of the general ventilator:
2. Model and variety composition:
Five, the concept of the main technical parameters of the fan
1. Pressure: The pressure of the ventilator refers to the boost (relative to the pressure of the atmosphere), which is better for the blower manufacturer, that is, the increase in the pressure of the gas in the fan or the difference between the gas pressure at the fan inlet. It has static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure. The total pressure is equal to the total
Often expressed in P. Its unit is often expressed in Pa. Kpa.
2. Flow rate: The volume of gas that passes through the fan in unit time, also known as air volume.
It is usually expressed by Q. Its unit is usually m 3 / h. M3 / min.
3. Rotating speed: the rotating speed of the fan rotor.
It is usually expressed in n. Its unit is r / min (r is the speed and min is the minute).
4. Power: the power required to drive the fan.
It is often expressed as N. Its unit is Kw.
Application scope and classification of blower
Blower is widely used in ventilation, ventilation and high-temperature smoke exhaust in places such as tunnels, underground garages, advanced civil buildings, metallurgy, factories and mines. The blower is mainly composed of impeller, casing, imported current collector, deflector, motor and other components. Big
⑵电站风机 ⑶一般离心通风机 ⑷一般轴流通风机 ⑸罗茨鼓风机 ⑹污水处理风机 ⑺高温风机 ⑻空调风机 ⑼消防风机 ⑽矿井风机 ⑾烟草风机 ⑿粮食风机 ⒀船用风机 ⒁排尘风机 ⒂屋顶风机 ⒃锅炉鼓引风机 The following types are commonly used: ⑴ Centrifugal blowers ⑵ Power station fans ⑶ General centrifugal fans ⑷ General shaft fans ⑸ Roots blowers ⑹ Sewage treatment fans ⑺ High temperature fans ⑻ Air conditioners ⑼ Fire fans ⑽ Mine fans ⑾ Tobacco fans ⑿ Grain fans ⒀Marine fan⒁Dust extraction fan⒂Roof fan⒃Boiler fan
Which blower manufacturer is good_blower manufacturer_jin blower (view) provided by jin blower group limited liability company. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is an enterprise specializing in "fan blower centrifugal fans", adhering to the concept of "integrity management, attentive service", to provide you with quality products and services. Welcome to inquire! Contact: Mao Bingquan.
- Tianjin Blower Price-Jin Blower
- Tianjin Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Axial Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Fan Manufacturer
- Jin Blower Group Company (multi-picture) -Jilin Tunnel Construction Fan
- Zhejiang Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation)
- Jin Blower Group Company (view) -Hubei Tunnel Fan
- Shaanxi Tunnel Fan-Jin Blower
- Shanxi Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Beijing Tunnel Fan