- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Where to go for Tianjin Blower Manufacturers | Blower Manufacturers | Jin Blower:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Fan classification and application fields
Fan overview: A fan is a machine used to convey gas. From an energy point of view, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into gas energy.
According to the structure and working principle, the following fans are classified: centrifugal fans, mixed flow fans, axial flow fans, cross flow fans
Application of fan
Fans are widely used in various industrial sectors. Generally speaking, centrifugal fans are suitable for small flow and high pressure places, while axial flow fans are often used for high flow and low pressure. Different types should be selected according to different situations. Fan classification.
Boiler fan can choose centrifugal or axial flow according to the specifications of the boiler. According to its role, it can be divided into boiler fan-sending air to the boiler; the boiler induced fan draws the flue gas from the boiler.
This type of fan is generally used for ventilation and heating and ventilation of factories and various buildings. The pressure is not high and the blower manufacturers are required , but the noise requirements are low. Centrifugal or axial flow fans can be used.
3. Fans for industrial furnaces (chemical iron furnaces, forge furnaces, metallurgical furnaces, etc.)
This type of fan requires high pressure, usually from 2940 to 14700N / m2, which is the range of high-pressure centrifugal fans. Due to the high pressure and the large peripheral speed of the impeller, the Tianjin blower manufacturers should design the impeller with sufficient strength.
It has two types: one is the main fan (also known as the main fan), which is used to deliver fresh air to the underground, and its flow rate is large. It is more suitable to use the axial flow type, which is also useful for centrifugal. The other is a local fan ( It is also called local fan), which is used for ventilation of the working face of the mine. Its flow and pressure are small, and explosion-proof axial flow fans are mostly used.
5.Pulverized coal fan
Centrifugal fans are mostly used to transport coal powder in the boiler combustion system of thermal power stations. The pulverized coal fan can be divided into two types according to different uses: one is a silo type pulverized coal fan, which blows the pulverized coal in the silo from its side into the furnace. The pulverized coal does not pass directly through the fan, and requires the fan to exhaust High pressure; the other is a direct-blown pulverized coal fan, which sends pulverized coal directly to the furnace. Because pulverized coal wears heavily on impellers and body shells, wear-resistant materials should be used
The rotary fan  in the blower classification is exquisite in structure. Where Tianjin blower manufacturers go, it is mainly composed of the following six parts: motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base (and fuel tank), and drip nozzle. Blower runs eccentrically by a biased rotor in the cylinder
And make the volume change between the blades in the rotor slot suck air, compress it, and spit it out. During operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the drip nozzle. The blower manufacturer price is dripped into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while maintaining the air in the cylinder.
The body does not return, and this type of blower is also called sliding blade blower.
The blower conveying medium is mainly clean air, clean gas, sulfur dioxide and other inert gases. It can also produce and transport other flammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic and special gases on demand. Therefore it can be widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, chemical fertilizer,
Petrochemical, food, building materials, petroleum, mine, textile, gas station, pneumatic transmission, sewage treatment and other industrial sectors
Blower manufacturer prices | Jin Blower | Blower manufacturers are provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is located at No. 109, No. 1 Building, Jiping Dongli, Hongqiao District. In the wave of the market economy, the development and development of the market, Tianjin Blower currently enjoys a high reputation in fans and exhaust equipment, and enjoys a good reputation. Tianjin Blower has obtained the certification of the entire network of business alliances, marking that our service and management level has reached a new level. All employees of Tianjin Blower are willing to develop together with people of insight from all walks of life for a better future.
- Tianjin Blower Price-Jin Blower
- Tianjin Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Axial Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Fan Manufacturer
- Jin Blower Group Company (multi-picture) -Jilin Tunnel Construction Fan
- Zhejiang Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower (Online Consultation)
- Jin Blower Group Company (view) -Hubei Tunnel Fan
- Shaanxi Tunnel Fan-Jin Blower
- Shanxi Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Beijing Tunnel Fan