- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Blower manufacturers , where blower manufacturers go, Jin blowers (multiple pictures):Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Difference between blower and induced fan:
The function principle and basic structure of blowers and induced draft fans are the same, which are collectively referred to as fans. The ventilator is divided according to its role in the pipe network. The blower is called the blower and the suction is called the induced fan. The blower is located at the system inlet and the working condition is positive pressure; the induced blower is located at the system outlet and the working condition is positive and negative pressure.
The blower generally sends air into the system, and the working temperature is within 80 degrees. The induced draft fan extracts air (flue gas) from the system, and the general working temperature should reach 150 to 250 degrees. Therefore, under normal circumstances, materials such as impellers of induced draft fans need to use high temperature resistant materials; the bearing box is provided with cooling water channels, which need to be cooled by water during use.
The air conveyed by the blower is relatively clean, and has a small impact on the dynamic balance of the rotor group, and the mechanical operation is high (usually around 2950 revolutions). degree). Induced fan media has a high density and a high dust content , and is easy to attach to the impeller blades, which easily wears the blades, causing damage to the dynamic balance and causing the fan to malfunction. Low-speed fans generally use cylindrical bearings, and the operating temperature is high. Blower manufacturers can keep the cooling water flowing and reduce the shaft.
Bearing loss, increase bearing life.
Common sense of high pressure blower:
A high pressure blower is a machine for compressing and conveying gas. From the energy point of view, the blower manufacturer converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover into gas energy. Classification and use of blowers:
1? Classified by principle of action:
a. Turbine Fan — A fan that compresses and conveys gas by rotating blades.
b. Volumetric fans—compress and transport gas machinery by changing the volume of the gas.
2? Classified by the direction of airflow movement:
a? Centrifugal fan—After the airflow enters the fan impeller in the axial direction, it is compressed under the action of centrifugal force and flows mainly in the radial direction.
b? Axial-flow fan—The air flow enters the rotating blade channel in the axial direction. Because the blade interacts with the gas, the gas is compressed and flows approximately along the axis of the cylindrical surface after being compressed.
c? Mixed-flow fan — The gas enters the rotating blade at a certain angle with the main axis, and flows approximately along the cone surface.
d? Cross-flow fan — the gas traverses the rotating blades, and is increased by the pressure of the blades.
3. Classification by production pressure (calculated by fixed pressure)
1? Ventilator-exhaust pressure below 31270Pa
2? Blower — exhaust pressure between 35270Pa ~ 343000Pa
3? Compressor-exhaust pressure above 343000Pa
4? The corresponding classification of high and low pressure fans is as follows (under standard conditions)
a Low-pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P ≤ 1000Pa
b. Medium pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 1000 ~ 5000Pa
c. High pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 5000 ~ 30000Pa
d. Axial fan for low pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P ≤ 500Pa
e. Axial fan for high pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P = 500 ~ 5000Pa
Fourth, the full name and model of the fan:
1. The general name of the general ventilator:
2. Model and variety composition:
Five, the concept of the main technical parameters of the fan
1. Pressure: The pressure of the ventilator refers to the boost (relative to the pressure of the atmosphere), which is better for the blower manufacturer, that is, the increase in the pressure of the gas in the fan or the difference between the gas pressure at the fan inlet. It has static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure. The total pressure is equal to the total
Often expressed in P. Its unit is often expressed in Pa. Kpa.
2. Flow rate: The volume of gas that passes through the fan in unit time, also known as air volume.
It is usually expressed by Q. Its unit is usually m 3 / h. M3 / min.
3. Rotating speed: the rotating speed of the fan rotor.
It is usually expressed in n. Its unit is r / min (r is the speed and min is the minute).
4. Power: the power required to drive the fan.
It is often expressed as N. Its unit is Kw.
How much is the blower manufacturer_Jin Blower (Online Consulting) _The blower manufacturer is provided by the Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. How much is the blower manufacturer_Jin Blower (Online Consultation) _The blower manufacturer is a new upgrade launched by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) this year, the above pictures are for reference only, please call this page or contact on the picture Call for new information, contact person: Mao Bingquan.
- Shanxi Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Beijing Tunnel Fan
- Chongqing Tunnel Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Tunnel Fan Brand
- Gansu tunnel fan-jin blower (recommended business) -tunnel fan manufacturer
- Guizhou tunnel fan-tunnel fan price-jin blower group Co., ltd.
- Blower Manufacturer-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Tunnel fan manufacturer-jin blower (online consultation)