- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Blower, Tianjin Blower (Quality Merchant), Tianjin Blower Manufacturer:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
How centrifugal blowers work
The working principle of a centrifugal blower is similar to a centrifugal fan, except that the compression process of air is usually carried out under the action of centrifugal force through several working impellers (or several stages). The blower has a rotor that rotates at a high speed. The blades on the rotor drive the air at high speed. The centrifugal force causes the air to flow in the involute-shaped casing along the involute to the fan outlet. The new air is replenished from the center of the case.
The working principle of the single-stage high-speed centrifugal fan is: the prime mover rotates the impeller through the shaft at high speed. The airflow enters the high-speed rotating impeller from the axial direction of the inlet and becomes radial flow and is accelerated. Then it enters the expansion chamber, changes the flow direction and decelerates. This deceleration converts the kinetic energy in the high-speed rotating airflow into pressure energy (potential energy), so that the fan outlet maintains a stable pressure.
In theory, the pressure-flow characteristic curve of a centrifugal blower is a straight line. However, due to the frictional resistance and other losses inside the fan, the actual pressure and flow characteristic curve gradually decreases with the increase of the flow. The power of the corresponding centrifugal fan- The flow curve increases with increasing flow. When the fan is running at a constant speed, the operating point of the fan will move along the pressure-flow characteristic curve. The operating point of the fan during operation depends not only on its own performance, but also on the characteristics of the system. When the resistance of the network increases, the performance curve of the pipeline will become steeper. The basic principle of fan regulation is to obtain the required working conditions by changing the performance curve of the fan itself or the characteristic curve of the external pipe network.
How to operate the blower correctly
Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. teaches you
How to operate the blower correctly
The supply blower is mainly composed of the following six parts: motor, air filter, blower body, air chamber, base (and fuel tank), and drip nozzle. The blower runs off-center with the offset rotor in the cylinder, and makes the capacity between the blades in the rotor slot
The volume change draws air in, compresses it, and spit it out. During operation, the pressure difference of the blower is used to automatically send lubrication to the drip nozzle and drip into the cylinder to reduce friction and noise, while keeping the gas in the cylinder from flowing back. This type of blower is also called slip
Blade blower. The blower conveying medium is mainly clean air, clean gas, sulfur dioxide and other inert gases. It can also produce and transport other flammable, explosive, corrosive, toxic and special gases on demand. It can be widely used in metallurgy,
Chemicals, fertilizers, petrochemicals, food, building materials, petroleum, mines, textiles, gas stations, pneumatic transportation, sewage treatment and other industrial sectors.
The operator must be familiar with this regulation before starting the machine. Which one is good? Operate the blower strictly according to this regulation.
1. Check the oil level of the oil tank. It should be between the oil dipstick and the lower limit.
2. Notify the substation to supply power to the machine.
3. Check the control cabinet on the machine. There should be no alarm display. If there is an alarm, the cause should be eliminated.
4. Select "Manual" status. (Touch the "Manual" key with your finger).
5. Check whether the pressure relief valve is in the open position (the pressure relief valve opens and the green light is on). Check that the diffuser is set to a small opening (the diffuser's small green light is on).
6. After the above checks, after confirming that the fan can be started, press the start key, and the blower enters the startup program: ① The auxiliary oil pump is pre-lubricated for one minute (the auxiliary oil pump runs green). ② The blower can start running (the green light of the blower is on).
③ The pressure relief valve is closed slowly (the pressure relief valve is turned off and the green light is off, and the pressure relief valve is turned off and the green light is on after two minutes).
④ The auxiliary oil pump stops running (the green light of the auxiliary oil pump goes out and the red light stops). At this point, the blower and blower have been successfully started and can be put into formal operation.
⑤ If the blower fails to start as expected after pressing the start key, the red alarm light turns on after a minute when the oil pressure is too low, and the entire starting process stops. After the cause has been found out, the alarm must be cleared and restarted.
1. After the fan is started, you can slowly adjust the opening of the diffuser according to the production needs. Use the diffuser's "on" and "close" keys to control which blower is good to ensure the necessary air volume.
2. When the fan is running, the fan must be monitored frequently. Pay attention to the fan current, oil temperature, oil pressure, vacuum pressure, sound, fan, temperature, vibration, etc. Make a record on time. If there is any abnormality, you should find out the cause in time and arrange for it.
In addition, Tianjin blower manufacturers , and report to the production section, emergency stop measures can be taken if necessary (use with caution).
When a fan is stopped due to production or maintenance or maintenance.
1. Reduce the opening of the diffuser to small (the small indicator of the diffuser is green).
2. Touch the "Stop" button of the fan with your finger, and the shutdown program will start:
① The opening of the diffuser is reduced to zero (if not performed in step 1).
② The pressure relief valve opens automatically (the pressure relief valve lights up in green).
③ The compressor stops running (the compressor stops running and the red light is on).
④ The auxiliary oil pump is put into operation automatically, and the whole machine is stopped in 3 minutes.
3. During the shutdown process, the operator should continue to monitor the changes of the instrumentation and the entire state, and make a record at the end.
Blower | Which Tianjin Blower Is Good | Jin Blower (Quality Merchant) is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is an enterprise specializing in "fan blower centrifugal fans", adhering to the concept of "integrity management, attentive service", to provide you with quality products and services. Welcome to inquire! Contact: Mao Bingquan.
- Shanxi Tunnel Construction Fan-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Beijing Tunnel Fan
- Chongqing Tunnel Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.-Tunnel Fan Brand
- Gansu tunnel fan-jin blower (recommended business) -tunnel fan manufacturer
- Guizhou tunnel fan-tunnel fan price-jin blower group Co., ltd.
- Blower Manufacturer-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Fan-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Tunnel fan manufacturer-jin blower (online consultation)