- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Blower | Jin Blower | Tianjin Blower Which is Good:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Choosing a fan according to the shape of the blower
When buying a blower, it is necessary to understand not only the product characteristics of the equipment, but also the shape characteristics of the blower, so that the function of the equipment can be brought into full play during use. You know, the existence of any kind of product has a certain meaning. The existence of this kind of equipment is no exception, and the equipment is designed to its current style for a certain reason, which can make it more stable during operation.
For example, the material of the high-pressure blower is ADC12 die-casting aluminum, and the casting has high dimensional accuracy. The blower is generally equivalent to 6-7, or even up to 4; the surface finish is good, and the blower manufacturer is generally equivalent to 5-8. , The strength is generally 25 ~ 30% higher than that of sand casting , but the elongation is reduced by about 70%; the size is stable and the interchangeability is good; thin-walled complex castings can be die-casted.
The high-pressure blower uses a special blade design. The external characteristics of the device are designed in this way, mainly because this design method can increase the pressure of the device, increase the air volume of the device, and effectively reduce the operating time of the device . Noise, extending the life of the equipment.
During operation, the high-pressure vortex fan can control its air volume, making it more stable and easier to operate. The shape of the device is beautiful, and its shape can make maintenance work easier in the later stage.
There are many different styles sold in the market, but they are basically the same. When buying, consumers can choose according to their actual use requirements. But no matter what kind of equipment, it can achieve normal operation , high stroke or high suction, which is the best blower, so that the equipment can better serve the production of enterprises and bring more people's use. help.
Common sense of high pressure blower:
A high-pressure blower is a machine for compressing and conveying gas. From an energy point of view, he is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into gas energy. Classification and use of blowers:
1? Classified by principle of action:
a. Turbine Fan — A fan that compresses and conveys gas by rotating blades.
b. Volumetric fans—compress and transport gas machinery by changing the volume of the gas.
2? Classified by the direction of airflow movement:
a? Centrifugal fan—After the airflow enters the fan impeller in the axial direction, it is compressed under the action of centrifugal force and flows mainly in the radial direction.
b? Axial-flow fan—The air flow enters the rotating blade channel in the axial direction. Because the blade interacts with the gas, the gas is compressed and flows approximately along the axis of the cylindrical surface after being compressed.
c? Mixed-flow fan — The gas enters the rotating blade at a certain angle with the main axis, and flows approximately along the cone surface.
d? Cross-flow fan — the gas traverses the rotating blades, and is increased by the pressure of the blades.
3. Classification by production pressure (calculated by fixed pressure)
1? Ventilator-exhaust pressure below 31270Pa
2? Blower — exhaust pressure between 35270Pa ~ 343000Pa
3? Compressor-exhaust pressure above 343000Pa
4? The corresponding classification of high and low pressure fans is as follows (under standard conditions)
a Low-pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P ≤ 1000Pa
b. Medium pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 1000 ~ 5000Pa
c. High pressure centrifugal fan: full pressure P = 5000 ~ 30000Pa
d. Axial fan for low pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P ≤ 500Pa
e. Axial fan for high pressure heat exchanger: full pressure P = 500 ~ 5000Pa
Fourth, the full name and model of the fan:
1. The general name of the general ventilator:
2. Model and variety composition:
Five, the concept of the main technical parameters of the fan
1. Pressure: The pressure of the ventilator refers to the pressure increase (relative to the atmospheric pressure), that is, the increase in the pressure of the gas in the fan or the difference between the pressure of the gas at the fan inlet. It has static pressure, dynamic pressure and full pressure. The total pressure is equal to the total
Often expressed in P. Its unit is often expressed in Pa. Kpa.
2. Flow rate: The volume of gas that passes through the fan in unit time, also known as air volume.
It is usually expressed by Q. Its unit is usually m 3 / h. M3 / min.
3. Rotating speed: the rotating speed of the fan rotor.
It is usually expressed in n. Its unit is r / min (r is the speed and min is the minute).
4. Power: the power required to drive the fan.
It is often expressed as N. Its unit is Kw.
Blower manufacturers, blowers, and Jin blowers are provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) 's high-quality services and products have been continuously affirmed and trusted by new and old customers and industry professionals. Our company is a certified member of the Shangmeng League. Click the Shangmeng customer service icon on the page to directly talk to our customer service staff. I hope our future cooperation is happy!
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale
- Roots Fan Manufacturing-Zhejiang Roots Fan-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Roots Blower-Jin Blower Group-Roots Blower Price
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Liaoning Roots Fan