- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Blower | Jin Blower (Online Consultation) | Which Blower Is Good:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Fan classification and application fields
Fan overview: A fan is a machine used to convey gas. From an energy point of view, it is a machine that converts the mechanical energy of a prime mover into gas energy.
According to the structure and working principle, which one is the best, the following fans are classified: centrifugal fans, mixed flow fans, axial flow fans, cross flow fans
Application of fan
Fans are widely used in various industrial sectors. Generally speaking, centrifugal fans are suitable for small flow and high pressure places, while axial flow fans are often used for high flow and low pressure. Different types should be selected according to different situations. Fan classification.
Boiler fan can choose centrifugal or axial flow according to the specifications of the boiler. According to its role, it can be divided into boiler fan-sending air to the boiler; the boiler induced fan draws the flue gas from the boiler.
This type of fan is generally used for ventilation and heating and ventilation of factories and various buildings. It requires low pressure and blowers, but requires low noise. Centrifugal or axial fans can be used.
3. Fans for industrial furnaces (chemical iron furnaces, forge furnaces, metallurgical furnaces, etc.)
This type of fan requires high pressure, usually from 2940 to 14700N / m2, which is the range of high-pressure centrifugal fans. Because the pressure is high and the peripheral speed of the impeller is large, the impeller should have sufficient strength during design.
It has two types: one is the main fan (also known as the main fan), which is used to deliver fresh air to the underground, and its flow rate is large. It is more suitable to use the axial flow type, which is also useful for centrifugal. The other is a local fan ( It is also called local fan), which is used for ventilation of the working face of the mine. Its flow and pressure are small, and explosion-proof axial flow fans are mostly used.
5.Pulverized coal fan
For the transportation of pulverized coal in the boiler combustion system of thermal power stations, which is the best blower manufacturer , most of them use centrifugal fans. The pulverized coal fan can be divided into two types according to different uses: one is a silo type pulverized coal fan, which blows the pulverized coal in the silo from its side into the furnace. The pulverized coal does not pass directly through the fan, and requires the fan to exhaust The pressure is high; the other is a direct-blown pulverized coal fan, a blower manufacturer that directly sends pulverized coal to the furnace. Because pulverized coal wears heavily on impellers and body shells, wear-resistant materials should be used
1. Since the impeller runs without friction in the machine body, no lubrication is needed, so that the exhaust gas does not contain oil. It is an ideal pneumatic conveying gas source for chemical and food industries.
2. The blower is a volume-operated blower. During use, the flow rate changes little with the change of pressure. But the flow changes with the speed. Therefore, the selection range of pressure service is very wide, and the choice of flow rate can be achieved by selecting the speed.
3. The speed of the blower is high, the gap between the rotor and the rotor, the rotor and the body is small, so there is less leakage and the volumetric efficiency is high. Our factory has strong processing and assembly technology, which can ensure reasonable and uniform gaps, which not only achieves high volumetric efficiency, but also does not cause friction in the body due to thermal expansion.
4. The structure of the blower determines its mechanical friction loss is very small. Because only the bearing and gear pair have mechanical contact on the material selection, the rotor, casing and gear ring have sufficient mechanical strength. Safe operation and long service life are a major feature of blower products .
5. The rotor of the blower has passed the static and dynamic balance verification. The finished product runs smoothly with minimal vibration.
6. The blowers with the above characteristics are mainly: Roots blower, silent water ring blower.
Jin Blower (Photo) | Blower Manufacturer | Blowers are provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Travel far and wide. Tianjin Blowers Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) is committed to becoming a strategic partner for win-win, symbiosis and common progress with you, and is more determined to become a more influential enterprise of fans and exhaust equipment. success!
- Tianjin centrifugal fan-jin blower group company
- Tianjin Fan Factory-Jin Blower Co., Ltd. (online consultation)
- Tianjin Ventilator Factory-Jin Blower Group
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Tianjin Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Blower Group Corporation (multi-picture) -Tianjin Fan
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation)
- Jin Blower Group (View) -Tianjin Blower Manufacturer
- Tianjin Blower Price-Jin Blower
- Tianjin Jet Fan-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.