- D series multi-stage centrifugal blower
- F type centrifugal blower
- Gas booster blower
- Low-pressure centrifugal blower
- High-temperature centrifugal blower
- Mobile centrifugal blower
- Medium pressure centrifugal blower
- HTF (B) Fire Exhaust Fan
- HTF Axial Flow Smoke Exhaust Fan
- Supply HTF fire exhaust fan high temperature fan
- Tunnel jet fan
- sds-ds series tunnel jet fan
- SDS Series Tunnel Jet Fan
- TLT tunnel, subway fan
- Jet fan for subsea tunnel
- ZSDF Series Tunnel Construction Fan
- DTF Series Axial Fan
- GD30K2 motor external axial fan
- ST35 series two-way axial fan
- T35, T40 axial flow fan
- FRP Axial Fan
- Factory Axial Fan
- Axial Fan
- Spray cooling axial fan
- SDF (C) Axial Flow Fan for Tunnel Construction
- SDS series tunnel shooting fan
- YBK series mine explosion-proof ground extraction ...
- Large tunnel axial flow fan
- Large Axial Flow Fan
- Subway Axial Flow Fan
- Mine shaft circulation fan
- Fire shaft circulation fan
- Oblique flow fan
- Product Details
- contact details
- Product Brand: Tianjin Blower
- Total Supply: Unlimited
- Price Description: Negotiated
- Packing instructions: unlimited
- Logistics Description: Freight and Logistics
- Delivery instructions: by order
- Valid until: long-term validity
Tianjin Blower (Picture) _Tianjin Blower Manufacturer Telephone_Tianjin Blower:Tianjin fan , Tianjin blower , Tianjin fan
Wear and treatment of tunnel fan impellers
Wear of impeller
After the fan impeller rotates, it can pass a small amount of large particles and many tiny dust particles together with the high-temperature and high-speed flue gas through the induced draft fan and the Tianjin blower , causing the blade to be continuously washed. In the long run, blade-like wear is formed at the blade exit. Because this wear is irregular, it causes imbalance in the impeller. In addition, Tianjin blower manufacturers call that the surface of the impeller is easily oxidized at high temperatures, forming a thick oxide scale. The binding force of these oxide scales to the surface of the impeller is not uniform, and some oxide scales will fall off automatically under the action of vibration or centrifugal force, which is also a cause of the imbalance of the impeller.
2. Fouling of the impeller
The humidity of the flue gas in the tunnel construction tunnel is very high. Although the dust particles that have not been cleaned are small, they have a high viscosity. When they pass the induced wind, they will be adsorbed on the non-working surface of the blade under the action of the gas vortex. In particular, serious dust fouling will form at the inlet and outlet of the non-working surface, and gradually increase. thick. When part of the dust falls off under the combined effect of centrifugal force and vibration, the balance of the impeller is destroyed, and the entire induced fan will vibrate.
2, countermeasures to resolve the imbalance of the impeller:
1. In addition to improving the ventilation effect of the fan, the most effective way to solve the impeller wear is to improve the anti-wear ability of the impeller.
At present, the more mature method in this regard is that the impeller is precision-casted, added with anti-wear metal elements, and then subjected to thermal spraying technology, that is, special methods to change the wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant metal or ceramic materials The high-speed particle flow is sprayed onto the surface of the impeller blades to form a layer of tough outerwear that is much more resistant to abrasion, high temperature and oxidation than the materials of the impeller itself. This can not only reduce the damage caused by the impeller's dynamic balance, but also reduce the imbalance caused by the oxide layer.
How centrifugal blowers work
The working principle of a centrifugal blower is similar to a centrifugal fan, except that the compression process of air is usually carried out under the action of centrifugal force through several working impellers (or several stages). The blower has a rotor that rotates at a high speed. The blades on the rotor drive the air at high speed. Where the Tianjin blower goes, the centrifugal force causes the air to flow in the involute casing and follow the involute to the fan outlet. The high-speed airflow has a certain Wind pressure. The new air is replenished from the center of the case.
The working principle of the single-stage high-speed centrifugal fan is: the prime mover rotates the impeller through the shaft at high speed. The airflow enters the high-speed rotating impeller from the axial direction of the inlet and becomes radial flow and is accelerated. Then it enters the expansion chamber, changes the flow direction and decelerates. This deceleration converts the kinetic energy in the high-speed rotating airflow into pressure energy (potential energy), so that the fan outlet maintains a stable pressure.
In theory, the pressure-flow characteristic curve of a centrifugal blower is a straight line. However, due to the frictional resistance and other losses inside the fan, the actual pressure and flow characteristic curve gradually decreases with the increase of the flow. The power of the corresponding centrifugal fan- The flow curve increases with increasing flow. When the fan is running at a constant speed, the operating point of the fan will move along the pressure-flow characteristic curve. The operating point of the fan during operation depends not only on its own performance, but also on the characteristics of the system. When the resistance of the network increases, the performance curve of the pipeline will become steeper. The basic principle of fan regulation is to obtain the required working conditions by changing the performance curve of the fan itself or the characteristic curve of the external pipe network.
Tianjin Blower | Jin Blower | How much money Tianjin Blower is provided by Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. Tianjin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (fuzzlinks.com) 's high-quality services and products have been continuously affirmed and trusted by new and old customers and industry professionals. Our company is a certified member of the Shangmeng League. Click the Shangmeng customer service icon on the page to directly talk to our customer service staff. I hope our future cooperation is happy!
- Tianjin Blower-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Which Tianjin fan is good-Jin Blower (online consultation)
- Jin Blower Group (View) -Tianjin Blower Manufacturer
- Tianjin Fan Factory-Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Blower Factory-Jin Blower Group (Online Consultation)
- Tianjin Jin Blower Group (multiple pictures) -Tianjin Jet Fan
- Shaanxi Roots Fan-Roots Fan Price-Jin Blower Co., Ltd.
- Jin Blower Group Co., Ltd. (Figure)-Roots Fan Price-Jiangxi Roots Fan
- Sichuan Roots Blower-Roots Blower Supply-Jin Blower Group Company (multiple pictures)
- Anhui Roots Blower-Jin Blower (Online Consultation) -Roots Blower Wholesale